It is day 22 of the Blogtober 2020 Challenge, and I am still going :). Today the prompt is Can’t Get You Out Of My Head.
In my house I am always going around like a mad woman, saying I am busy. So I thought I would give you a glimpse of a day in my life and what is constantly going around in my mind.
Once I have woken up before I can even think about having my coffee I have to
- Check and see if C is awake. If she is I sort out her morning medication and see what she wants for breakfast. If she is still asleep I leave her and just keep checking on her.
- Sort out the dogs dinner, one of our dogs has a raw diet so I need to get that out of his freezer
- Sort out what we are having for dinner
- Put the kettle on and make a coffee
While I am drinking my coffee I –
- Check my emails and send replies
- Get dressed
- Sort out any washing that needs doing
- Start on the housework
- Start my blog work – writing posts, replying to comments, sharing new posts, checking blogging groups.
- It is then lunchtime.
This is generally blog work, as there is so much more to writing and publishing a post that takes time. I also
- Prepare dinner
- Walk the dogs
- General bits that need doing around the house
- 5pm I down tools and start to prepare dinner and switch off for the day.
- I then spend the evening making mental notes of what I need to do the next day.
I generally potter around doing bits and pieces but can not switch off properly until C is sorted and had her medication and settled in bed.
What is always on your mind? Do you ever switch off?