Another week has passed and we are still in lockdown which funnily enough seems like normal life now. So how has life been in week 8. If you missed last weeks life in a lockdown post you can find it here.
1) How are you feeling/coping?
Honestly I am fed up and stressed, it has been a week where it has just been one thing after another. Not being able to arrange appointments is hard and it has been battle after battle. Just need things to get back to normal.
2) What are you doing to keep yourself occupied?
Apart from work and all the normal daily jobs, we have been going out for drives and having walks locally to get some fresh air and get out of the house. We had a lovely trip out on Saturday, we were both craving a coffee so went to the drive through Starbucks which had a queue a mile long. So ended up driving to Hampton Court and got a coffee from a coffee shop and went and sat by the river to drink it which was lovely.
I have also been busy with sorting C’s education for next year which is still a battle. Also her medical issues as well, plus both the boys are calling on us for things as well.
3) How are you dealing with everything at the moment – are you self-isolated, going out for essentials etc? Has this changed?
We are isolating still apart from our trip out on Saturday which is the first time we have been in a position like that. But even then you were served from outside and everyone was keeping social distancing. Still managing to get my shopping delivered so only popping out for essentials if we need them to top up.
4) What advice do you have for others?
It is the same as every week stay safe and stay at home. We all want to see our friends and family, and with the new lockdown rules still be aware of social distancing.
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? Especially if from a small business.
We had another ice cream delivery last week which was lovely, apart from that I have not brought anything. Apart from supplements for C.
6) How has your routine been this week? (Question by Don’t Cramp My Style)
Pretty much the same as last week apart from enjoying some fresh air and walks
7) Have you planned anything for once lockdown is over in the past 7 days?? (Question by Don’t Cramp My Style)
Nothing new apart from seeing family and friends
How has your week in lockdown been, why not share your week with us.