We are now into week 7 of the linky where I answer set questions each week. The questions are all the same so it is nice to look back an reflect on prevoius weeks. You can see my post from last week here.
So lets see how the past week has been for me in Lockdown
1) How are you feeling/coping?
Honestly I feel deflated at the moment. Not able to visit friends or family but our neighbours have had visitors and parties the past two weeks. Also struggling with the education system and having to fight to get her education for next year.
2) What are you doing to keep yourself occupied?
I am working still which is great and keeps me occupied, plus I am trying to work on the back end of my blog and old posts etc
3) How are you dealing with everything at the moment – are you self-isolated, going out for essentials etc? Has this changed?
We are isolating, we have C and my Dad both high risk so trying to stay in as much as possible. Apart from popping to get milk or the chemist for prescriptions.
4) What advice do you have for others?
Stay home and stay safe, if you get asked to go round to see someone no matter how much you want to please do not. The rules are there for a reason
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? Especially if from a small business.
After my excitement of having ice cream delivered last week, I have arranged another booking for this week.
6) How has your routine been this week? (Question by Don’t Cramp My Style)
It has been the same nothing has changed
7) Have you planned anything for once lockdown is over in the past 7 days?? (Question by Don’t Cramp My Style)
Nothing new apart from meeting with friends and family
What have you done this week, share below as love to hear about what others are doing to get through lockdown.