We are still in lockdown, and have now reached week 6 of the life in a lockdown linky which Sarah at Life in a Breakdown co hosts. This is where I answer various questions each week about how I am coping in lockdown and other factors. You can see my post from week 5 here.
1) How are you feeling/coping?
I am half and half at the moment. On one hand feeling and coping ok, even managing to now get online deliveries for my shopping. This means I can stay home and not risk bring the virus into our home.
On the other hand I am not coping, C is really struggling with her pain and there is no pain relief they can give her that she has not already tried. She needs to wait until her CT scan to see if that shows anything and they know what they are working on. I am struggling seeing her in pain and not being able to help
2) What are you doing to keep yourself occupied?
I have been lucky and have work to keep me occupied, and also working behind the scenes as well. I also want to start sorting out C’s bedroom I walk in and get caught up chatting to her.
3) How are you dealing with everything at the moment – are you self-isolated, going out for essentials etc? Has this changed?
Still staying in, I only pop down to our local garage for milk etc. Also got in the car yeseterday and drove to the chemist to collect a prescription. That felt like an outing
4) What advice do you have for others?
I keep saying it – stay home, stay safe.
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? Especially if from a small business.
On Saturday evening I was browsing on Facebook and on a local group someone mentioned about ice cream. I had been fancying a Mr Whippy all day. There is a company that is delivering locally, so I messaged asking if we could have a delivery for Sunday. Unfortunately they were fully booked which did not surprise me.
I arranged delivery for Monday but this was rearranged to today, so am waiting on my ice cream delivery to come at some stage.
6) How has your routine been this week? (Question by Don’t Cramp My Style)
Nothing has changed all pretty much the same
7) Have you planned anything for once lockdown is over in the past 7 days?? (Question by Don’t Cramp My Style)
Meeting up with friends, obviously this is still on hold after the announcement on Sunday.
How has your week been? If you are struggling with coping Laura at Spilling Life Tea has some great tips on how to cope when you are down.