Here we are still in lockdown, now in week 34. It really does not seem possible from when we first started. No one realised just how long this would continue for.
From the start I have been taking part in a life in a lockdown linky. Where each week myself and a group of other Bloggers answer set questions.
1) How are you feeling/coping?
Fed up, we are following lockdown rules but the traffic on my road seems a lot of people are ignoring it. I feel unless we all stick to the rules it is just going to continue on
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days?
I did have an outing out with my husband last week to the Opticians finally. They are very strict on appointments and it felt very safe. We have had to book appointments to collect our glasses which we have never had to do before.
3) What do you think the coming weeks and months might hold for you (or the world)?
I honestly have no idea, I would like to think that things can start to ease off and we can start to see friends and family again and go out and socialise
4) If you could remind yourself something about this time in years to come what would it be?
I never realised how much I cherished and took the freedom of meeting up with people until it was taken away from us
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? Especially if from a small business.
New glasses, we go to a lovely family run opticians and I went for the works with anti tint, and for the lenses to react to light so do not need sunglasses all the time. Also Frozen II birthday cards and wrapping paper to go with my Granddaughters Frozen II presents.
6) What is a unique (or not) technique you have used to get you through this time?
Facetime I can keep up to date with my family even though I can not see them
7) What is something your readers might not know about you?
When I left school I wanted to do Pitmans secretarial school. I ended up staying on in 6th form and passed City and Guilds in Business Studies which also incorporated the Pitmans side
8) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
Thank you to
Who have been busy hosting this linky.
How has your week been?