We are now in week 23 of Life In A Lockdown Linky. Things have really taken a turn this past week with schools opening and life getting back to normal for so many. I feel this is the important time to be aware of what is going on around us. As always with past weeks here is how the past week has been for us.
1) How are you feeling/coping?
If I am honest very up and down this past week. I am off on holiday on Saturday with my husband and friends for a week. C will be spoilt rotten by my parents and it will be nice for us to relax and recharge. I am doing all the pre holiday stressing making sure we have everything, plus making sure C has everything she needs. Stroll on Friday.
I also spoke to my Dentist as realised my ear infection is actually from my broken tooth so on antibiotics and strong painkillers, but thankfully it is getting better.
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days?
We caught up with friends yesterday and I did a ladies who lunch which was lovely. Apart from that not been doing that much.
3) What are your priorities at the moment, have you changed what you will / won’t go out for?
I did go out for lunch yesterday and popped to a few shops but really just plodding on in life but making sure we have masks and are aware
4) Have you found anywhere doing a really good job of catering to social distancing?
I had lunch at the Harvester and they are very good with dealing with the social distancing, also you are not allowed too near the salad bar and it is dished up for you so at least you know it is ok
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? Especially if from a small business.
Only last minute bits for the holiday
6) How has your routine been this week?
As always no routine as such just getting by day by day.
7) What have you learnt over lockdown (this doesn’t have to be a skill, it could be about yourself, your family, or something else).
Just to be grateful for friends and family and valuate what is important in life
8) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
My family and friends they are everything to be grateful for
I will not be posting next week as leaving my laptop at home, so will catch up the week after.
Thank you to
Who have been busy hosting this Linky.