22 weeks of lockdown, it does not seem possible does it. As you will know by now I have been taking part in a linky where each week I answer questions on how my week has been. So how has the past week been for me.
1) How are you feeling/coping?
My earache is back so have a Dr appointment this afternoon, think I need antibiotics to clear it up rather than the spray. Still upset and annoyed that C still has not education plan in place
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days?
It has been stressful trying to rearrange our holiday for two weeks as cancelled going to France now. We are now off to Gran Canaria with friends for a week. Staying in an amazing villa we have researched and speaking to others and it is ok thankfully. So fingers crossed there is no break outs before we go.
One of our dogs gave us a laugh last night once the drama was over. He charged up the garden and then picked something up and luckily we stopped him before going in the house. Wait for it he had picked up a hedgehog, the poor thing just sat there in a ball and did not move. So 10.30pm I am going around finding a box and bedding to put it in as I couldn’t leave it like that. We waited and watched to see if it was ok. Luckily it was fine and walked off. In all my years of owning dogs I have never had this before.
3) What are your priorities at the moment, have you changed what you will / won’t go out for?
We are only going out for what we need. I have continued with getting my shopping delivered each week also since lockdown started.
4) Have you found anywhere doing a really good job of catering to social distancing?
I honestly have not been anywhere, but my parents went on a Warners break this weekend and said they were very impressed with the social distancing and how they had modified areas to make it mor efficient.
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? Especially if from a small business.
I have not bought anything this week apart from bits for our holiday
6) How has your routine been this week?
Routine – what is that, ours it totally out of synch at the moment
7) What have you learnt over lockdown (this doesn’t have to be a skill, it could be about yourself, your family, or something else).
I have not learnt any new skills but have learnt to be more grateful to those around me. Also not to stress over things too much.
8) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
The laughs we have had, over silly little things but being able to laugh is the best tonic anyone needs.
Just our week away next month
How has your week been?
Thank you to
Who have been busy hosting this Linky.