Week 78 of Life After Lockdown, well from when we first went into Lockdown. From the beginning of lockdown I have been taking part in a linky where we answer questions of how the past week has been. Originally in lockdown, and now after lockdown. How has your week been? Read on to see how my week has been.
For those wanting to take part the questions are
1) How are you feeling/coping?
Shattered is probably the easiest way to answer that, no news on what is going on with me but still in pain and discomfort, which means I am grumpy.
C has an informal interview tomorrow for her course, so should hopefully have a start date tomorrow.
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days? Are you living life as normal, being cautious or still being very careful?
I think a few of you would have seen my tweets over the weekend. It was our 19th wedding anniversary yesterday, and we went away for a weekend to Liverpool to celebrate. The hotel was disgusting, and the management were awful, we literally had no sleep as I could not begin to imagine what the bed was like judging the state of the rooms. My husband spent Saturday looking for a different hotel but they were all full. I have emailed their head office and CEO, but you can see why over on Twitter.
3) What’s a helpful tip you would like the future to know about living in / or after a pandemic?
Be respectful to others, and always carry a mask and hand sanitiser with you
4) What tips do you have for others when out and about?
Be aware of your surroundings and those around you, carry a mask even if you do not wear one all the time, and make hand sanitiser your new best friend.
5) What is your favourite post of the past 7 days (it could be yours or someone else’s)?
I have been away and also busy with other things, so had most of the past week away from working
6) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
My daughter and that I must be doing something right
7) What has made you smile this week?
Again C, I can not say why as it is just between me, her and my husband but that girl is amazing
8) Anything else you would like to mention?
Nothing at the moment
Thank you to