As you know by now Tuesday is Life In A Lockdown Linky day, where since the beginning of lockdown I have been taking part and sharing my week with you. We answer a set list of questions.
It is lovely looking back on how different things were and how we all adapted to lockdown life, and then slowly coming out of lockdown.
I had a lovely week away last week, which was lovely to get away and also see how everywhere is coping with social distancing and covid.
If you want to take part in the linky the questions are
1) How are you feeling/coping?
I am 50/50 really, we had a week away last week touring the Lake District and heading to Newcastle supporting our friend doing the C2C cycle ride. It was lovely and the break we needed.
I was also trying to get C a referral to the hospital for her TMJ which is her jaw, she can barely open her mouth and eating causes a lot of pain. I had a huge row with our GP before we went, and another yesterday as he is refusing to do anything as 4 years ago the hospital could not find anything. My Mum has now said to look privately, which is a job for me today.
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days?
Touring around the Lakes and having a couple of days in Newcastle, before the long drive home on Sunday. We saw some great scenery, both of us just went wow when we hit the Lake District. We had a lot of laughs and it was great to just get away and do something different.
3) What is your favourite post of the past 7 days (it could be yours or someone else’s)?
I haven’t been working so can not answer this one this week
4) Do you have any plans for lockdown easing?
We did have plans for next week, which have now had to be put on hold
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? (Especially if from a small business.)
Nothing although more because I have been away
6) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
How beautiful our Country is, I have seen some amazing scenery
7) What would you like the future to know about life during a pandemic?
Never take life for granted, be grateful for the little things
8) Anything else you would like to mention?
Keep on going, take one day at a time and we will get through this
Thank you to