We are now 53 weeks on from when I first took part in the Life In A Lockdown Linky. During this time we have been in lockdown, come out of lockdown. Had to start wearing masks and gone back into lockdown. Now a year on from when this started we are just starting to open up a bit. I can not wait for next week and hopefully get to see my hairdresser
It has been great to document the strangest year of my life and to look back on to see how much we have gone through and achieved.
The questions in case you want to take part are
1) How are you feeling/coping?
I am feeling ok at the moment, I am looking forward to my birthday next week and being able to go out for a meal. I just have to keep my fingers crossed that the weather is going to be warm enough. Also today I picked up my three year old granddaughter to stay for a couple of nights. I am currently working very slowly and stopping to play when she wants me too, while we watch Frozen.
We are still waiting on the EHCP which is stressing me out quite a lot still, but all we can do is wait.
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days?
Not a lot we had a quiet Easter and just getting the house 3 year old ready
3) What is your favourite post of the past 7 days (it could be yours or someone else’s)?
I think it has to be about the Auron Self Cleaning Bottle, it is such a great idea
4) Do you have any plans for lockdown easing?
It is my birthday next week so hoping to go out for a meal and a drink that will be such a luxury after the past few months
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? (Especially if from a small business.)
Another new tap for our bathroom sink, I wanted a waterfall tap and it is lovely, but with the water pressure it misses the sink and flows onto the floor.
6) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
My family and friends, my coffee and technology
7) What would you like the future to know about life during a pandemic?
Never take life for granted, be grateful for the little things
8) Anything else you would like to mention?
Keep on going, take one day at a time and we will get through this
Thank you to
Who have been busy hosting this linky.
How has your week been?