It is Tuesday and I am back from holiday, and it is time for my Life In A Lockdown Linky post, can you believe we are now into week 25. Sadly it looks like things are tightening up again now. So how have I been coping the past week?
1) How are you feeling/coping?
Last week we were away on holiday in Gran Canaria (a post will follow on our trip), they have no cases of CV on the Island. Everywhere you go you have to wear a mask, even walking around outside the only time you do not wear a mask is when sitting down eating or drinking. Everywhere you went on entry you had to use hand sanitiser. While away we were keeping up with what was happening here as things are getting worse again. As Gran Canaria is linked with Spain who have a high rate we are having to quarantine for 14 days. Which if I am honest I am more than happy to do. Seems stupid as we have come from an Island with no CV cases to a country with rates increasing but also to keep me and my family safe. I am worrying about the coming weeks and what will happen.
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days?
I have been relaxing in an amazing villa with our private pool, enjoying the sun and drinking cocktails and eating far too much.
I was recently sent a pair of Zippo sunglasses which were perfect for wearing on holiday. They really helped me keep the sun from my eyes.
3) What are your priorities at the moment, have you changed what you will / won’t go out for?
At the moment it is keeping my family safe, with how things are at the moment it is staying home and staying safe and just going out for essential items we need.
4) Have you found anywhere doing a really good job of catering to social distancing?
We have just returned from Gran Canaria who have everything spot on. We have not been out anywhere since returning home.
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? Especially if from a small business.
Apart from my Tesco delivery I have not purchased anything.
6) How has your routine been this week?
We are just getting out of holiday mode, so it has just been catching up on emails and work and getting through the washing pile.
7) What have you learnt over lockdown (this doesn’t have to be a skill, it could be about yourself, your family, or something else).
Be grateful for your life, family and friends it really has put a lot of things into context of what is important
8) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
To be able to get away and have a break and recharge our batteries, also for my parents who allowed us to go away and C be looked after. We took the decision with her input to not take her due to her illness and the uncertantiy of CV
Thank you to
Who have been busy hosting this Linky.