One thing I love and need in my life is planners. I have a personal one which I need for various hospital appointments and other important dates. I also have one for my blog where I can keep track of what I need to do and other information I need. Today I am sharing my Mal Paper Daily Planner Review.
I was recently asked if I would like to review Mal Paper Daily Goal Setter, which is of course a planner but different to those I am currently using.
Who are Mal Paper
Taking the inspiration from the Scandinavian clean and clutter-free way of living. Mal Paper designs and produces stylish, simplistic and effective stationery that will help to be more productive. Having had many to do lists on pieces of paper or notebooks, and never getting them finished or prioratised. They went on a mission to simplify this by creating products that give the user clarity on what they want to achieve with a clear path on how to obtain it.
Daily Goal Setter
The daily goal setter comes in three colours pink, black and grey – £20.95
- PU Faux Leather Hardback Cover
- 142x205mm – 5.6×8.25″
- 244 pages
- Lasts for 6 months
- 100 gsm ivory paper
- 2 Ribbon Dividers
- Document holder
Why do I need a Daily Goal Setter?
The goal setter will help create clarity in your life, you will become more self-aware of yourself by knowing what you have to achieve. Each day your tasks will be clear and you can work on them one by one and by the end of the day feel much more positive.
Using the Daily Goal Setter
- You can assess your goals and priorities them
- Can create a list of daily, weekly or monthly tasks
- You can reassess your tasks on a daily basis
- The Goal Setter gives you 2 full pages for each of your long, medium and short term goals, where you can list up to 14 goals.
- There is space for 6 months worth of planning
- The monthly view grids are all undated and allows you to write in the month and date
- You can combine these with your monthly tasks and goals
- Weekly lists are broken into levels of importance, so you know what order to work through
- Starting each day in a positive mindset, will make completing and tackling tasks much easier
- There is also a space for writing things that you are grateful for that day
- Your work day is focused
As I have mentioned before I do love my planners and I do need them in my life for both personal and work use. I have had this planner for a few weeks now and been using it for my work use. It has made me feel much more organised and that I have achieved more than I realise I do.
This is a great planner for those who need structure as you can see exactly what you need to do daily, weekly or monthly, and one by one you can tick that item off. Meaning you can re-evaluate your time and reschedule your to-do list.
Would I recommend this, yes I would and I have spoken to others about this already, this is definitely a keeper for me and one I will be buying again once this once has been used.