As you are fully aware by now that Tuesday is Life In A Lockdown Linky, where myself and other Bloggers take part in a Linky. We all answer the same questions. It is also lovely to look back on how we have all coped in the past year.
If you would like to take part the questions are
1) How are you feeling/coping?
Apart from my tooth breaking and getting another infection, I am doing ok. Am now on antibiotics to clear it and get it sorted properly hopefully.
Yesterday, we saw things starting to ease and my husband had booked a table to go to the pub, but after I got up and saw the snow I moaned until he cancelled it.
I am also looking forward to a meal out to celebrate my birthday on Friday and hoping it is warm enough to do so.
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days?
I had my three year old granddaughter stay for a couple of nights last week. I had forgotten how much energy that age has, she never stopped, but was just like C was at that age. We had lots of fun playing and baking and the house seemed very quiet when she had gone back home. It also meant I could grab some extra cuddles from my youngest granddaughter her smiles when she heard me melted my heart.
3) What is your favourite post of the past 7 days (it could be yours or someone else’s)?
I think it has to be my Jaques of London post, as I waited to open these until my granddaughter was with us. Her face when we opened them and she fell in love with them straight away.
4) Do you have any plans for lockdown easing?
We are going out for a meal on Wednesday just the two of us, and then on Friday with friends hopefully for my birthday. Of course this is all weather dependent.
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? (Especially if from a small business.)
I do not think I have bought anything exciting apart from food shopping which is boring shopping to me
6) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
Some one on one time with our granddaughter
7) What would you like the future to know about life during a pandemic?
Never take life for granted, be grateful for the little things
8) Anything else you would like to mention?
Keep on going, take one day at a time and we will get through this
Thank you to
Who have been busy hosting this linky.
How has your week been?