It is Tuesday again, which means time for my regular link up for the Life In A Lockdown Linky. We have now reached week 27, I can still see us here are week 52 the way things are going at the moment. It is nice to look back and reflect on how things have changed for us all.
Also during October I am taking part in a Bloggers challenge called Blogtober. The challenge is to write a blog post each day for the whole of October. We are given prompts for each day, but we can also go off topic, so am incorporating todays post with this post.
1) How are you feeling/coping?
We have been in quarantine until Sunday, so only able to venture out now. Luckily I have been able to get my shopping delivered so not had any reason to pop out. I am finding Dr appointments stressful as ideally need to see a Dr for C but they are doing by telephone and photos which is not helping.
C was really ill over the weekend, we thought her pressure was building up and another lumbar puncture looming. Rang her consultant yesterday (still waiting to hear from her). Managed to get her an opticians yesterday they said it is fine but with how she is explaining her head pain it could be building up and we need to speak to her consultant. So another day trying to get hold of her.
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days?
We have been in quarantine for most of it, so staying at home. I have been working on my posts for Blogtober 2020, which has meant I am ahead and not getting stressed, so much more relaxed this year. I have also been working on my Christmas Gift Guides.
3) What are your priorities at the moment, have you changed what you will / won’t go out for?
Nothing has changed, I will pop out if I need something but that is it
4) Have you found anywhere doing a really good job of catering to social distancing?
We have not been out so can not comment on this
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? Especially if from a small business.
The only thing I have bought is a new charger for C’s chromebook which we got on Amazon as it was next day delivery. This was after her messaging me saying her charger started smoking. I have never moved so fast in my life.
6) How has your routine been this week?
Pretty much the same as it always is, although we do not really have a routine
7) What have you learnt over lockdown (this doesn’t have to be a skill, it could be about yourself, your family, or something else).
Just how grateful I truly am to friends and family
8) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
Updates on my granddaughter and photos of her, always puts a smile on my face
Thank you to
Who have been busy hosting this Linky.