Here we still are and currently now into week 26 of the Life In A lockdown Linky. I have loved this linky since it first started way back in March when lockdown started. Apart from 1 week I have taken part every week and have loved looking back on how things have changed. So how have we been coping this past week?
1) How are you feeling/coping?
Fed up we returned from our holiday in Gran Canaria last Sunday, where we have had to quarantine for 14 days. As The Canary Islands are tied in with Mainland Spain, this means the quarantine rules apply. Even though Gran Canaria have no CV cases and we returned to the UK with increasing cases. Also it was our 18th wedding anniversary on Sunday which meant we could not go out or away to celebrate.
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days?
As we have not been able to go out, tons of washing, which is the one thing I really do not like about returning from holiday. I also had our first telephone consultation with C’s new Neurologist. She was lovely and asked so many questions, C has ongoing migraine, which means she has them 24/7 which she has suffered with since first ill with ME. I spoke about her gastric problems and said I had heard that one of the medications she is on can cause that. She agreed it does and was aware of her problems as she had her records in front of her. We are just waiting on her letter to come through and then we are trying a new medication. Keeping everything crossed it works.
3) What are your priorities at the moment, have you changed what you will / won’t go out for?
At the moment we can not go out, but once next week comes I will be going out for top up items that we run out of during the week. We do not go out and about like we used to before all this though
4) Have you found anywhere doing a really good job of catering to social distancing?
Nothing this week as not been out
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? Especially if from a small business.
I have been very good and not done any online shopping
6) How has your routine been this week?
I honestly have no idea what a routine is anymore
7) What have you learnt over lockdown (this doesn’t have to be a skill, it could be about yourself, your family, or something else).
Just to be grateful for your family and friends, one thing lockdown has shown many of us is what things are important in life
8) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
FaceTime and WhatsApp as missing seeing my Granddaughter and been kept up to date on her through those two channels
Thank you to
Who have been busy hosting this Linky.