Here we are at Tuesday again and time for my weekly linky post Life After Lockdown, where each week I answer a set of question and share how the past week has been. We are now in week 74 since life changed for us all. So here is my week has been.
For those wanting to take part the questions are
1) How are you feeling/coping?
Very stressed over C’s education or should I say lack of it. Still no idea what is going on and so far zero contact regarding what is happening. Another email sent today so hopefully we will hear something.
I am still no further forward with my health, had my scan results which were clear which is great. Actually had a face to face appointment with my GP who now knows me very well after an examination. Still no swabs or anything done, carry on with the treatment which is doing nothing and a referral to Gynaecology which I have no idea how long it will take. All the time my pain and discomfort is getting worse I can not sit comfortably or lie comfortably, and walking gets more painful. So am a right grump at the moment.
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days? Are you living life as normal, being cautious or still being very careful?
Apart from a trip to the Dr I have not really done much. Also starting to think about C’s 18th birthday in November and ordered her a Pandora bracelet and charms as her something to keep.
3) What’s a helpful tip you would like the future to know about living in / or after a pandemic?
Be respectful to others, and always carry a mask and hand sanitiser with you
4) What tips do you have for others when out and about?
Be aware of your surroundings and those around you, carry a mask even if you do not wear one all the time, and make hand sanitiser your new best friend.
5) What is your favourite post of the past 7 days (it could be yours or someone else’s)?
It has to be this post about how clean is your tap water, it really shocked me with how bad our water is
6) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
7) What has made you smile this week?
C she has a wicked sense of humour usually aimed at me
8) Anything else you would like to mention?
Nothing at the moment
Thank you to