One of the most expensive items we carry around with us each day is our phones. They carry our lives on them from contacts, to photos, appointments, emails and not forgetting our social media. We have all experienced at some stage on a night out when our battery dies.
Or that when on our phones we suffer with eye strain, I am going to show you how we can keep our smart phones working 100% all of the time.
We all use our phones more, which means our exposure to high-energy blue light increases. Did you know that high-energy blue light has been shown to contribute to digital eye strain which can cause
- Dry and irritated eyes
- Sleep disruption and sleep loss
- Blurred vision
- Premature eye ageing
The InvisibleShield new screen protector with Eye safe technology not only protects your phone from scratches and impacts, but it also filters harmful blue light from your device screen.
Power station Mini
The Powerstation Mini, enables you to charge your devices when needed anywhere, whether you are out and about, at a friends, at work. You know that your phone will always have power to be used. It has a convenient USB-C input/output port, which means that you can charge the power station and use that same port to charge your device.
- Versatile USB-C Port – to recharge the power station in record time or use the same port to charge a device
- Compact and convenient – the power station is lightweight and portable and will easily fit into your bag, so that you can always have a boost of power wherever you are.
- Reliable Battery – has a 5k portable battery that provides up to 36 hours of power for when you most need it
- Charge Multiple Devices – you can charge multiple devices at once by plugging one device into the USB-C port and another into the USB-A port
- Stylish Fabric Finish – has a premium fabric finish that adds style and prevents scuffs and scratches
- LED Power Indicator – has an integrated four light LED power indicator that displays charging status and the current battery life
One thing I have learnt over the years is to always have a screen protector on my phone, these can be replaced but a cracked screen will either mean a new phone, or being without while it is being prepared. Having the blue light filter is such a great idea and will save my eyes tiring.
The Power bank, will be so useful for when we are out and about, and is small enough to fit into my handbag and not take up too much room. I always worry when I am out about my battery getting too low, I like to feel comfortable knowing that I can use my phone in an emergency, or I can be got hold of without my phone dying one me. I have had power banks in the past that either are not that powerful, or just let me down. I also love that you can charge more than one device from it.
I have one Powerstation Mini to give away to one lucky reader. See below on how to enter and please make sure you read ALL the terms and conditions and complete ALL mandatory sections.
Have you seen my other great giveaways