What are you getting the man in your life this Christmas? If you are still looking for gift ideas, my Christmas gift guide for him 2019 may have the ideal gift you are looking for.
For The Coffee Lover
If he loves coffee, why not treat him to Beanies christmas flavoured coffees that have some great christmas flavours
- Christmas Pudding
- Mulled Wine
- Mince Pie
Or try some of their other great flavours.
Everyone loves a cocktail at Christmas, how about giving him something special with glass straws from VASO. These are great fun and easy to clean by popping in the dishwasher and are eco friendly. The straws come in a 4 pack and in a choice of sizes. Prices start at £11.99
If he is a whisky lover he will love a bottle of Tomatin Award winning whisky. Just two of their whisky ranges are
- Legacy – Matured in a combination of Bourbon barrels and Virgin Oak casks – 43% alc/vol
- Cask Strength – Matured in a combination of Bourbon barrels and Sherry casks
These and other whiskys are available from a variety of retailers, with prices varying depending on which bottle you choose. You can find out more on the Tomatin website.
Does he have a passion for cooking, and a love of food? How about a cookery course with Cookery School at Little Portland Street who offer 30 different classes throughout the year from beginners to those wanting to become professional chefs. An ideal gift for foodie lovers. You can purchase gift vouchers so that they can book the course direct.
These shoes are great for those always running around, and on their feet Oofos come in a range of colours and styles and have to be the comfiest pair of shoes I have ever tried. The soft and supported soles are proven to help knee, back and foot pain easing you into relax mode. Prices vary depending on design chosen.
If he loves to look stylish Zippo have a lovely range of sunglasses in a range of designs, prices do vary depending on style.
If you are fed up of him complaining of lumpy mash potato, or if he loves his kitchen gadgets how about a Masha that will guarantee you never have lumpy mash again. Available to buy on Amazon for £37.95. You can see the Masha at work here
If you know a man who is a driver, how about peace of mind with a Nexbase Dash Cam, available in a range of models and prices vary depending. A great gift anyone would love to receive. You will need to buy a micro SD card separately.
Zippo Heat Bank
If he suffers with the cold and has cold hands, when out and about. Or standing on the side of a football pitch watching their child play their latest game. This is the ideal present, the Zippo Heat Bank 3 – £24.95
- Charges USB compatible devices including; mobile phones, Mp3 players, tablets, cameras, etc.
- Dual sided heat up to 113°F/45°C operating temperature with high and low settings for adjustable and comfortable warmth
- Battery and heat indicator lights
- Rechargeable 2600 mah Lithium polymer battery (included) for lasting reliable warmth – up to 3 hour run time
Zippo Leather Wallet
You can never go wrong with a wallet. Zippo have a wide range of leather wallets to suit any mans preference like this Leather Double Sided Wallet – £25.75. Which will hold banknotes, credit cards and also has a compartment for coins, and comes in a presentation box.
The Amazing Mystery Box
The amazing mystery box is a great gift idea for someone who has everything. You choose the box theme you would like from a huge range including
- Laurel and Hardy
- Game of Thrones
- Dr Who
- DC Comics
- And many more
What is in the box is a complete surprise, hence the name mystery box. But usually consists of
- 2 main items – which might be an action figure, a plush or a pop vinyl. Sometimes a shoulder bag or back pack, or even a cushion
- Then a mug, notebook, audio book, bookie books or similar
- Finally a couple of novelty items which might include blind bags, keyrings, pens, smaller books, trading cards or similar.
Brought separately the contents would be £40+, if you purchase from The Amazing Mystery Box it would cost you £24.99. The lovely team has given me a code to pass on to you where they will give you an extra item in your mystery box. Add code BATMANBELT at the checkout.
Summerton Whisky Club
If he loves a nice whisky how about the Summerton Whisky Club where you can choose your subscription, The cost is £50 every other month, and this includes a bottle of whisky specially selected. You can also choose to cancel or pause your subscription at any time.
The Anysharp Pro is the worlds best knife sharpener, turning blunt knives to like new. You simply put the device onto any sold work top and put the level so the suction sticks it firm. You then grab a knife and gently pull it through the blades 2-3 times and within seconds you will have a sharp knife again. Available to buy at Amazon for £16.59
Say It With Champers
A personalised Bottle of Champagne is the perfect gift this Christmas, available from Say It With Champers. You can send a bottle of champagne with a personalised message. A perfect gift to celebrate Christmas 2019 or as a keepsake – £44.99.
Zyliss Comfort 6 Piece Knife Set
Whether you are a natural chef in the kitchen or just get by, everyone needs a decent set of knives. This set from Zyliss offers a full range of knives that any kitchen needs, featuring
- Durable Taper ground blades in high quality Japanese Stainless Steel, which stay sharper for longer.
- Contoured handle designed for maximum comfort and the non slip handle provides control even with wet hands
- There is a finger indent on the top of the handle to provide a comfortable position for placing your index finger. Giving you control with your cutting technique.
- The knives come with a blade guard for safe storage and protection to the blade when not in use
- Dishwasher safe and comes with a 5 year guarantee
The set includes 18.5 cm Chefs, 18.5cm Santoku, 13cm Utility, 10.5cm Serrated Paring, 8.5cm Paring and 6.5cm Peeling knives
Ceramic Frying Pan
There is nothing nicer than decent pans to use when cooking, and this Venice Ceramic Frying Pan from GreenPan is ideal. With a grey aluminium exterior it is stylish and stands the test on time. The Thermolon Marathon coating lasts even with intensive usage and cleaning. Plus with the stainless steel handle it is safe to go in the oven. Available in a range of sizes with prices starting from £37.00
Are you struggling with what to buy this Christmas, does he have everything he wanst, or you are fed up with getting the same gift every year. How about a hamper from Prestige Hampers, they have various hampers to choose to suit any budget and taste. You can find out more in my recent post A Look At Christmas Hampers.
12 Gins Of Christmas
If you know someone who loves gin this is a great gift for them. The 12 Gins of Christmas, comes in a gloss red presentation sleeve and contains 12 5CL minatures comprising of 6 gins and 6 gin liquers.
The presentation box contains 2 layers consisting of
- No 1 – Candy Cane Gin
- No 2 – Caraway & Black Pepper Gin
- No 3 – Elderflower & Lemon Gin
- No 4 – Chilli & Ginger Snap Gin
- No 5 – Plum & Pink Grapefruit Gin
- No 6 – Blueberry & Vanilla Gin
- No 7 – Love Gin Liqueur
- No 8 – Baked Apple Cinnamon & Salted Caramel Gin Liqueur
- No 9 – Lavender Gin Liqueur
- No 10 – Spiced Rhubarb & Blackcurrant Gin Liqueur
- No 11 – Forest Fruits Gin Liqueur
- No 12 – Citrus Medley Gin Liqueur
- 2 x Branded Tulip Glasses
- 1 x Suggest Serve Booklet
But order quick as this was a sell out last year.
This is a great gift for the cyclist in your life. The Indik8a is an innotive new safety signalling system for cyclists. Worn on the hand to give high visibility when indicating whilst cycling providing another level of protection for cyclists in low level light. It is lightweight and easy to use. £35
If you are looking for something a little different but usefull Atlantic Folk have some great gift ideas including
Sportsman Recovery Kit – £25.00
The set includes
- 50ml Relaxing Bath Oil – sweet almond and sundflower oils that soothe and restore his muscles
- 50ml Soothing Muscle Rub – a blend of ginger, black pepper and lavender oil that eases swelling
- Strechting Elastic – which is what the prosfessionals use to warm up for record breaking sessions
Sneaker Cleaning Kit – £20.00
The set includes
- 2 x 50ml Sneaker Cleaning Fluid – specially formulated to remove dirt and impurities without fading or damanging the surface of the shoes
- Specialists Sneaker Brush – a multi-tool for their footwear. The brush has a side for every area of the shoes from sole to tongue
Have you also seen
*This guide is a mix of gifted and non gifted items