With Christmas approaching, it is time to start making our lists of what to buy Below you will find my Christmas Gift Guide For Couples 2019, full of great gift ideas any couple will love to receive.
For The Coffee Lover
If you know a couple who loves coffee, why not treat them to Beanies christmas flavoured coffees that have some great christmas flavours
- Christmas Pudding
- Mulled Wine
- Mince Pie
Or try some of their other great flavours.
Everyone loves a cocktail at Christmas, how about giving something special with glass straws from VASO. These are great fun and easy to clean by popping in the dishwasher and are eco friendly. The straws come in a 4 pack and in a choice of sizes. Prices start at £11.99
Do they have a passion for cooking, and a love of food? How about a cookery course with Cookery School at Little Portland Street who offer 30 different classes throughout the year from beginners to those wanting to become professional chefs. An ideal gift for foodie lovers. You can purchase gift vouchers so that they can book the course direct.
If you are fed up of them complaining of lumpy mash potato, or if they loves his kitchen gadgets how about a Masha that will guarantee you never have lumpy mash again. Available to buy on Amazon for £37.95.
Everyone loves a new duvet set, how about keeping in the festive spirit with a Christmas duvet set, available in various designs including the Shaggy Reindeer, available at Amazon prices vary depending on size.
Nextbase Dash Cam
If you know a couple who drive, how about peace of mind with a Nexbase Dash Cam, available in a range of models and prices vary depending. A great gift any couple would love to receive. You will need to buy a micro SD card separately.
Bean Bag Bazaar
The Anysharp Pro is the worlds best knife sharpener, turning blunt knives to like new. You simply put the device onto any sold work top and put the level so the suction sticks it firm. You then grab a knife and gently pull it through the blades 2-3 times and within seconds you will have a sharp knife again. Available to buy at Amazon for £16.59
Say It With Champers
A personalised Bottle of Champagne is the perfect gift this Christmas, available from Say It With Champers. You can send a bottle of champagne with a personalised message. A perfect gift to celebrate Christmas 2019 or as a keepsake – £44.99.
Zyliss Comfort 6 Piece Knife Set
Whether you are a natural chef in the kitchen or just get by, everyone needs a decent set of knives. This set from Zyliss offers a full range of knives that any kitchen needs, featuring
- Durable Taper ground blades in high quality Japanese Stainless Steel, which stay sharper for longer.
- Contoured handle designed for maximum comfort and the non slip handle provides control even with wet hands
- There is a finger indent on the top of the handle to provide a comfortable position for placing your index finger. Giving you control with your cutting technique.
- The knives come with a blade guard for safe storage and protection to the blade when not in use
- Dishwasher safe and comes with a 5 year guarantee
The set includes 18.5 cm Chefs, 18.5cm Santoku, 13cm Utility, 10.5cm Serrated Paring, 8.5cm Paring and 6.5cm Peeling knives
Ceramic Frying Pan
There is nothing nicer than decent pans to use when cooking, and this Venice Ceramic Frying Pan from GreenPan is ideal. With a grey aluminium exterior it is stylish and stands the test on time. The Thermolon Marathon coating lasts even with intensive usage and cleaning. Plus with the stainless steel handle it is safe to go in the oven. Available in a range of sizes with prices starting from £37.00
Tower Scandi 2 Piece Frying Pan Set
This 2 piece Scandi Frying Pan set has been designed for that timeless minimalism that Scandinavia is known for. The pans combine a sleek grey exterior and a contemporary non-stick coated cream interior. Together with soft touch wood effect handles which enable a safe grip for better control when cooking. Also dishwasher friendly, but like with all pans hand washing is the best option for cleaning to maintain the non stick coating.
Are you struggling with what to buy this Christmas, do they have everything they want, or you are fed up with getting the same gift every year. How about a hamper from Prestige Hampers, they have various hampers to choose to suit any budget and taste. You can find out more in my recent post A Look At Christmas Hampers.
12 Gins Of Christmas
If you know someone who loves gin this is a great gift for them. The 12 Gins of Christmas, comes in a gloss red presentation sleeve and contains 12 5CL minatures comprising of 6 gins and 6 gin liquers.
The presentation box contains 2 layers consisting of
- No 1 – Candy Cane Gin
- No 2 – Caraway & Black Pepper Gin
- No 3 – Elderflower & Lemon Gin
- No 4 – Chilli & Ginger Snap Gin
- No 5 – Plum & Pink Grapefruit Gin
- No 6 – Blueberry & Vanilla Gin
- No 7 – Love Gin Liqueur
- No 8 – Baked Apple Cinnamon & Salted Caramel Gin Liqueur
- No 9 – Lavender Gin Liqueur
- No 10 – Spiced Rhubarb & Blackcurrant Gin Liqueur
- No 11 – Forest Fruits Gin Liqueur
- No 12 – Citrus Medley Gin Liqueur
- 2 x Branded Tulip Glasses
- 1 x Suggest Serve Booklet
But order quick as this was a sell out last year.
This is a great gift for the cyclist in your life. The Indik8a is an innotive new safety signalling system for cyclists. Worn on the hand to give high visibility when indicating whilst cycling providing another level of protection for cyclists in low level light. It is lightweight and easy to use. £35
GiftPup have some lovely personalised gift ideas this Christmas, for everyone as well as couples. If you know a couple who like to get comfortable with a nice hot drink how about these two gift ideas.
Antler Cotton Cusions – Made from 100% cotton, are available in 2 sizes. Perfect to snuggle up and look great on sofas and beds. The cusions are hand personalised within 72 hours and hand sew the printed panels together for a premium seamless finish. £17.99
Christmas Antler Matching Mugs – The mugs are a great gift for any couple who love a nice hot drink. The surface is scratch resistant with a high gloss finish.
These are just two of the many Christmas Gifts available.
Custom Box Company
The Custom Box Company offer boxes that make giving a little more special like this wine presentation box for £14.99, or one of their other great designs with prices starting at £11.99 they make a great gift.
- Casa Canevel Prosecco DOC Extra Dry, Italy All About Wine £12.69 / Oakham Wines £15.95 – A dry and fragrant at the same time, with floral hints and apples on the nose. Excellent as an aperitif but also with fish and vegetable dishes or fresh cheeses
- Willowglen Sparkling Brut, Australia Sandhams Wine £10.60 – Fresh herbaceous aromas on the nose. A very refreshing, easy drinking sparkling wine displaying fresh fruit flavours and a creamy palate with a crisp
clean finish. The ideal wine for any occasion.
- The Mineral Blocks Sauvignon Blanc 2019, South Africa – Aldi £6.99 – in store only – Refreshing and easy drinking, this wine has delicate flavours of tropical and citrus fruits with some mineral notes. Perfect with seafood and chicken dishes.
- The Ned Sauvignon Blanc 2018, New Zealand – Majestic £10.99 (£7.99 mix six) – Saturated aromas of passionfruit, lime zest and pink grapefruit dominate a subtle minerality. Ideal as an aperitif and with most seafood.
- Cape Town Cabernet-Merlot 2018, South Africa – Aldi £7.99 – Notes of cassis and plum with a hint of oak and refined tannins. An ideal wine for roast pork and all kind of Christmas meat.
- Réserve des Tuguets Madiran 2016, France – Tesco £7.00 – A rich and full-bodied wine with notes of fresh black cherries, liquorice and spice. Hearty and firmly structured, this wine is best enjoyed with foods
such as highly-flavoured cheeses or grilled red meat dishes.
- Maestria, Pacherenc du Vic-Bilh 2015, France – Tanners £10.20 – Lighter, fresher style of sweet wine with
intense aromas of ripe pineapple and citrus fruits. Perfect on its own or a great match for Christmas with foie
gras, blue cheese or fresh fruit puddings
- The Ned Noble Sauvignon Blanc, NewZealand – Ocado £12.99 / Majestic £14.99 (£11.99 mix six) – A warm, rich bouquet of citrus zest, peach nectar and apricot stone. Perfectly matched with most classic
fruit-based desserts, foie gras and puddings
- De Bortoli Pudding Wine, Australia – Aldi £8.99 – A rich and luscious palate exploding with rich Muscat flavours of raisins, figs, dates, toffee and caramel. Sweetness balanced with some vanillin oak notes make for a lovely lingering finish. A perfect Christmas pudding match.
Curio offers intelligent audio that informs, educates and entertains. With the Curio iOS app, you can listen to the world’s most respected and trusted journalism anytime, anywhere.
Based in London, they curate from partner publications including The Guardian, Financial Times, Bloomberg, Fast Company, The Business of Fashion, Aeon, The Economist, The Washington Post, and many more. Carefully curated by editors, the stories are narrated by world-class professional voice actors, bringing high-quality content to life.
Cost: Curio offers 10 free tracks, a monthly package of £5.99/month or a yearly one of £44.99/year . Paid subscription packages include:
- More than 5,000 stories from dozens of top publications and growing every day
- Unlimited ad-free listening
- New curated stories every day
- Unlimited downloads and offline listening
Have you also seen
*This gift guide is a mix of gifted and non gifted items