AAs I have got older I have learnt to look after my skin. When I was younger I never really looked after it. I used to take my make up off, but that was about it I never toned or moisturised as my skin looked fine to me. With this in mind my Nakin Skincare Review is great for those of us with ageing skin.
Unfortunately, as you grow older so does your skin, and you start to see the fine lines and wrinkles appear. I am now very strict on my skincare, and always looking for new products to try. When Nakin Skincare contacted me to see if I would like to review their range, I was very happy to say yes please. I had heard of the brand but had not tried their range yet.
Who are Nakin Skincare?
Nakin are a British brand, that provides high performance natural anti-ageing skincare. They promote natural beauty. Their cruelty-free natural anti-ageing skincare range will rejuvenate and repair and is suitable for all skin types.
I was sent three items to review and give my honest opinion of
Revitalising Face Oil – £22.00
A natural anti-ageing facial oil blended with skin enhancing plant oils that glide on without greasiness, designed for all skin types to smooth lines and condition dry areas, and illuminates skin with its ag-defying formula
The oil contains
- Peach kernel oil
- delivers omega oils for all round age-defying assistance
- Olive oil unsaponifiables
- leaves skin silky, soft and revived
- Baobab oil
- restores life to skin with its antioxidant and regenerating effect
- Argan kernel oil
- fills skin with nutrients while helping with marks and inflammation
- Jojoba oil
- with esters similar to the natural sebum of skin, it helps to provide moisture and a protective barrier to skin.
I love face oils and serums and have been using them for a few years now, I was wary at first as I hate anything that leaves my skin feeling greasy. I use the facial oil at night, you only need a tiny bit to do your whole face and it goes on smoothly and without leaving your skin looking greasy. My skin looks and feels much better for using it and this will definitely be a product I will carry on using.
Advanced Cleansing Milk – £15.00
Essential for skin health, cleansing milk cleans to remove make-up, impurities and pollutants. Formulated with an advanced active blend of oils, hyaluronic acid, pomegranate and seaweed extract. It helps to even skin tone and assist cell renewal and is suitable for all skin types.
The moisturiser containts
- Hyaluronic Acid
- It has multi dermal and look enhancing benefits and works to penetrate the dermis with hydration while supporting elasticity and structure
- Pomegranate Extract
- It is a powerful anti-ageing ingredient with compounds to assist the cells that produce collagen and elastin. It prevents skin damage from environmental stressors and assists purification plus pigmentation control
- Seaweed Extract
- It contains naturally occurring minerals which help to detoxify skin and even skin tone
- Olive Oil Unsaponifiable
- It prevents moisture loss and restores suppleness while soothing and regenerating skin tissue
Unlike some other cleansers I have tried, this one is a light creamy texture with works really well and removes a lot of dirt. I found this worked so much better than my usual brand that I am using and my face felt so much cleaner. I will be using this again.
Purifying Face Toner – £15.00
Facial toners are a deep clean for your skin, as they help to clear pores deep down, as well as condition skin. Helping to revive tired skin.
The toner contains
- Hyaluronic Acid
- smooths, plumps and evens skin tone.
- Witch Hazel
- cleanses with its astringent toning properties and reduces inflammation.
- gently cleanses and soothes.
- Seaweed Extract
- purifies and delivers nutrients to condition skin.
I do not use toner on my face everyday, as if I am home I do not wear make up so just use a cleanser. Although I use toner on days where I have been out and about. I use the toner after I have cleansed my face to remove any last traces of the cleanser and love how my skin feels after.
A good skincare routine is important and finding the right product for you is often trial and error, especially if you are unsure if you have sensitive skin, dry, oily, combination. With the Nakin products they are suitable for every skin type making it so much simpler to choose which products you want to purchase. I have been using these products for a few weeks now and am very impressed with how they work, and how my skin looks and feels.
As you do not need to use a lot of the product this will last you for quite a while, where some cheaper products I find you are replacing a lot more frequently.
I am loving how my skin looks and feels and will be looking at some of their other products to try as well.
As well as loving skincare products I do also love to smell nice and am always looking at new perfumes to try for both daytime and evening.
Have you tried Nakin before?