As it is Tuesday it is time for Life In A Lockdown linky, and we are into week 13. I know that lockdown is easing and from Saturday if we choose to we can go out to the pub or out to eat. We do still have to keep up social distancing. Lockdown seems to be the new way of life now.
So lets talk about the past week in Lockdown.
1) How are you feeling/coping?
Honestly, I have no idea. On the one hand I am ok and glad things are relaxing down and getting normality back. On the other hand is it too early? Will the infection rate rise? How do I keep my family safe? All the questions we all have rushing about in our heads.
Still dealing with getting C education for next year, but interestingly found out that what I am asking for can be done.
2) What are you doing to keep yourself occupied?
Binge watching box sets, going for walks. I also had a trip out with C last week it was a weekday afternoon and luckily very quiet.
I have also been working on my blog and doing bits around the house.
3) How are you dealing with everything at the moment – are you self-isolated, going out for essentials etc? Has this changed?
We are isolating, although I had to take C out for an hour one afternoon. Apart from that we have been home and just popping out for essentials.
4) What advice do you have for others?
With everything changing this weekend, my advice is do what you feel comfortable doing. If you go out be aware and use hand sanitiser and obviously social distancing. Just be careful
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? Especially if from a small business
Technically I did not buy this, as was sent it to try out. As we have to wear masks now when out, I have been looking for one for C. She is good and will wear one, but hates them. In her words she loves the design and it is much more comfortable than the ones she has. If you are looking for a mask you need to check out Victorias Etsy Store. She has so many great designs.
6) How has your routine been this week? (Question by Don’t Cramp My Style)
The same as last week, nothing has really changed.
7) Have you planned anything for once lockdown is over in the past 7 days?? (Question by Don’t Cramp My Style)
Nothing new, but can not wait for a catch up with friends and family
How has your week been?
If you have been enjoying my Lockdown posts, if you clock the image below, you can find more Bloggers who are also taking part in the Lockdown.