I missed last weeks post, as I decided to take a break and switched off my laptop. I hope the past two weeks have been kind to you. Here is how my last two weeks have been.
1) How are you feeling/coping?
I am very up and down, when things changed we went into Tier 4 straight away, now more areas have been added to the Tier. It is scaring me how the number of cases are rising, even though I am very careful and had not been out of the house anywhere from the Wednesday before Christmas. Last Tuesday I came down with corona virus symptoms. Where a positive test came back.
This has made me even more nervous, as I obviously have C, who I have not been able to go near. I also have my Dad who is vulnerable and shielding.
I am more positive about
The Wednesday before Christmas, which was the last place I went to, C had her partial toenail removals done. It was not has bad as I thought it would be. She had one side done on one of her toes and then both sides on another toe. I was not impressed when she said it would need redressing and bathing every two days. Which meant the first one fell on Christmas day. I have had to pass this over to my Mum to do now as not going near C.
Also, just before Christmas I was receiving tons of emails regarding C and her EHCP. There is now a meeting this morning (via zoom). I am hoping that this means we can move forward with her education.
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days?
Isolating, I have not stepped foot outside, so have just been home binge watching tv
3) What do you think the coming weeks and months might hold for you (or the world)?
At the moment I have no idea, but trying to stay positive and that the vaccine will help
4) If you could remind yourself something about this time in years to come what would it be?
How no one saw this coming, and now this far on, we all know someone who has had the virus. Never take things for granted and cherish freedom and friends and family
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? Especially if from a small business.
I did cheer myself up with a bit of online retail therapy and got a couple of bargains
6) What is a unique (or not) technique you have used to get you through this time?
Technology, I cherish my face time with my grandchildren, and getting pictures sent through. Also getting my shopping delivered online helps with staying home
7) What is something your readers might not know about you?
There is probably a lot, but my brain is not working properly today
8) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
Again techology and Netflix
Thank you to
Who have been busy hosting this Linky.
How has your week been?