I never thought that when we started week 1 of the life in a lockdown linky, that we would still be here in week 30. It really is hard to believe that this time last year we had no idea of what was to happen this year.
Sadly, I can see this going on for a very long time to come.
How has my life been this past week.
1) How are you feeling/coping?
Strangely am ok, I have been busy gutting C’s room and sorting out a lot of clutter we have around. It is quite therapeutic throwing things in a skip and regaining space.
We are also a week into C and her new medication, we have one more week to go and then she is off one lot of meds and full strength on her new meds. She has been suffering with the side effects which hopefully are starting to ease.
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days?
De-cluttering we hired a skip as totally gutting C’s room, plus sorting the garage which was a nightmare. Also been sorting out bit from other areas around the house. It really does feel great.
3) What do you think the coming weeks and months might hold for you (or the world)?
Lockdown, I really can see us all going into lockdown in order to try and get this under control
4) If you could remind yourself something about this time in years to come what would it be?
Never take anything for granted
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? Especially if from a small business.
Paint and wallpaper plus a new carpet which was from a small family run company
6) What is a unique (or not) technique you have used to get you through this time?
Talking and not bottling up worry or frustration
7) What is something your readers might not know about you?
I am an only child, my parents fostered for a while but never had siblings of my own
8) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
My family and friends
If you love competitions head over to 44 cats and enter their latest competition creating your favourite pasta dish, be quick though as ends 31st October.
Thank you to
Who have been busy hosting this linky.