We all love yogurt and whether it is for a quick and healthy breakfast or snack, or for using in recipes. There have been plenty of times I have headed to the fridge and they have all gone.
I was recently asked if I would like to review the EasiYo which is a yoghurt maker. As a family who loves yoghurt how could I say no.
About the EasiYo
EasiYo was created in 1992 by an inventive Kiwi Dad. His mission was to make it easy for families to enjoy homemade yoghurt, and soon became an international success being enjoyed in homes around the world.
EasiYo Starter Kit
You can purchase a starter kit as shown above which includes everything you need to make your own yoghurt.
- The yoghurt maker
- A yoghurt jar
- 1 x sachet of Strawberry yoghurt
Making your yoghurt
1 Prepare your jar
- Half fill your yogurt jar with room temperature drinking water (15-20°C).
- Add the contents of the yogurt sachet, pop on the lid and give it a good shake.
- Add more water to the jar until it’s about 5mm from the top… pop on the lid and shake again.
2 Prepare your yogurt maker
- Push the plastic insert into your yogurt maker as far as it can go.
- Pour boiling water up to the top of the plastic insert.
- Place your jar into the yogurt maker so it sits on top of the plastic insert.
- Put the lid on your yogurt maker.