It is Tuesday again already, time for looking at what has been happening this week, as I share in the Life In A Lockdown Linky.
1) How are you feeling/coping?
I am stressed and very tearful at the moment, on Sunday I managed to go walking into a box that had been left on the floor and my little toe and the one next to it is swollen and painful. To the extent I am in agony when I walk.
Plus, dealing with various people for C, is causing me to lose it ever so slightly. Last week we got the decision of her EHCP that we had to put in for so that we can obtain education for her for next year. This is something that if she was well and in school would be given to her automatically. It has been refused, we are not surprised, but you can imagine how I reacted.
I am angry as they have not spoken to me, apart from asking for evidence of her illness, or spoken or seen C. Luckily, my friend has been through this and has given me so much to work with. I am in the process of getting someone to take this on for us. Plus have a letter ready to go to send regarding the appeal.
So it has not been a good week really.
2) What are you doing to keep yourself occupied?
I think you can see what has been keeping my occupied this week, plus trying to work as well.
3) How are you dealing with everything at the moment – are you self-isolated, going out for essentials etc? Has this changed?
We did go out and get a coffee and sit by the river, the other day. I think we both needed to clear our heads and take a bit of time out. Other than that still isolating.
4) What advice do you have for others?
I know pubs have opened up, but after seeing the reports from Saturday, I do not think anyone will listen. But I am not risking my health or my families. Yes go out but be sensible, it is not like before all this happened. Be aware of what is going on around you.
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? Especially if from a small business
Apart from my weekly shop, I have not bought anything else this week.
6) How has your routine been this week? (Question by Don’t Cramp My Style)
All over the place, but that is what I am like when I get stressed and worked up by things.
7) Have you planned anything for once lockdown is over in the past 7 days?? (Question by Don’t Cramp My Style)
All going well next week we are seeing ou granddaughter.
How has your week been?