We are now into week 51 of Life In A Lockdown Linky, it is hard to believe I have been taking part in this Linky for that long. We will have to celebrate next week haha This time last year we were at the start of a very different year. Through out this time I have been sharing how our lives have been, it is also something to look back on.
Who would have imagined a year ago what we would be facing.
As you will know by now we answer a set of questions each week, sharing how lockdown has affected us. How has my last week been.
1) How are you feeling/coping?
I am a lot more positive on a personal level, I had my first vaccine on Friday. I felt shattered Friday evening and not ill but not right. When I woke up on Saturday I moved and every part of me hurt, luckily I took some painkillers and apart from my arm which still hurts a bit. I have been fine.
It is my birthday next month, and we have a meal booked to go out. We opted for lunchtime as it is outside dining, we thought it would be the better option and (hopefully) not as cold as the evening.
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days?
It was my Granddaughters 2nd birthday yesterday, and I ended up buying her gifts she already had. Her poor Mum is sending those back for me and it was a quick order to get replacements sent to her in time. This is what happens when you don’t see them, you have no idea what they do and do not have.
3) What do you think the coming weeks and months might hold for you (or the world)?
Hopefully then end of this past year and looking forward to the freedom again. With the vaccinations being on a roll now, and hopefully can continue. It is nice to have that glimmer of normality from June.
4) If you could remind yourself something about this time in years to come what would it be?
Never to just take things for granted, no one knew what we were facing a year ago. Also just how selfish some people can be.
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? Especially if from a small business.
Apart from new birthday presents for my granddaughter, I think I have been pretty good
6) What is a unique (or not) technique you have used to get you through this time?
Technology, not only for keeping in touch with my family. I also use it for shopping and top up shops, which means I do not have to pop out to the shops for top ups.
7) What is something your readers might not know about you?
Every week my mind goes blank on this question
8) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
My family and friends, technology I love my FaceTimes, coffee and chocolate
Thank you to
Who have been busy hosting this linky.
How has your week been?