Here we are at Tuesday again, which as you will know by now is time for my Life In A Lockdown Post. Can you believe we are into week 28. When I started taking part in the linky at week 1, I never realised it would still be going on.
Also as it is October I am taking part in the Blogtober Challenge. It is a challenge that Bloggers take on to write a post every day in October. Today I am incorporating todays post with my life in a Lockdown post.
1) How are you feeling/coping?
I have not been coping well, due to C and her illness, it will be 3 weeks tomorrow since we had her Neurologist appointment, and still no letter. Despite me ringing daily chasing and also trying to get a message to her Consultant following an urgent appointment with Opticians.
Plus following a discovery at home on Thursday, am now having to gut C’s bedroom totally
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days?
I have been out, I met my friend in London and we went for a lovely Champagne afternoon tea and also some shopping. It was lovely getting out and being normal for a change
3) What do you think the coming weeks and months might hold for you (or the world)?
I think we are heading for a very worrying time, as we are also in flu season things are just going to get worse. I think we all need to keep as safe as possible and remember to wear your mask, social distance etc.
4) If you could remind yourself something about this time in years to come what would it be?
Just how different our lives were, no one saw this coming and no one knew 6 months later we would still be going through this. It also made us be grateful for those around us.
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? Especially if from a small business.
Nothing really unless you include industrial rubber gloves and a gallon of disinfectant
6) What is a unique (or not) technique you have used to get you through this time?
Staying home and becomming a bit of a hermit, we used to love our nights out but now very rarely go out.
7) What is something your readers might not know about you?
I tend to switch off and relax in the evenings by playing a few games on my phone. It just helps me switch my brain off
8) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
Updates on my granddaughter and photos of her, always puts a smile on my face, plus a very funny facetime with her
Thank you to
Who have been busy hosting this linky.