It seems to be Tuesday again, and a new month, where is the time going. Tuesday means it is time for my Life In A Lockdown Linky post. Where each week sine Lockdown I have been taking part in a Linky where I answer the same questions, and answer with how it has been this week.
1) How are you feeling/coping?
On a whole not too bad, I am still stressing over C and her education for September. Her EHCP was declined and now having to go through various meetings, get tons more support letters to try and get her what she would normally just have handed to her on a plate if she was not ill. I am angry and very stressed about it.
Also during Lockdown you may remember one of my front teeth broke. I keep trying to get a dentist appointment but they are only dealing with emergencies and as I have no pain it is not an emergency. Luckily having to wear masks is better for my confidence now
Also I had a bit of a meltdown on Sunday where I read they want to Lockdown 50-70 year olds. This is impossible for me as I can not do that
2) What are you doing to keep yourself occupied?
At the moment it is fighting for C’s education, it is a nightmare. I am also cooking and trying new recipes as we have just gone onto a low carb diet.
3) How are you dealing with everything at the moment – are you self-isolated, going out for essentials etc? Has this changed?
We are going out now, just to get out of the house and go for a coffee or lunch. I also had a lovely afternoon out with C on Friday where we both had our hair cut and it felt amazing. Poor C has been struggling since at it really took it out of her.
4) What advice do you have for others?
Where your mask, keep socially distancing and just be aware of those around you
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? Especially if from a small business
I have been good this week and not bought anything
6) How has your routine been this week? (Question by Don’t Cramp My Style)
A nightmare, with everything going on I keep losing track of the time
7) Have you planned anything for once lockdown is over in the past 7 days?? (Question by Don’t Cramp My Style)
Seeing my Granddaughter tomorrow with C and taking my Mum and Mother In Law as well
Thank you to
Who have been busy hosting this Linky.
How has your week been?