We are in week 84 of Life After Lockdown. From the beginning of lockdown I have been taking part in a linky where we answer questions of how the past week has been. Originally in lockdown, and now after lockdown.
How has your week been? Read on to see how my week has been.
For those wanting to take part the questions are
1) How are you feeling/coping?
I had a very chilled week last week as I was away in Gran Canaria with my husband and friends. The picture above was my view from our terrace of our own private pool. I feel much more relaxed and chilled out and desperately needed a break away. Although C messaged to tell me one of her teeth had broken (downside to the medication she is on), so Mum had to take her to the dentist with a follow up today now I am back.
I am finding it very cold though, hard to think this time last week I was sitting in summer clothes and sunbathing.
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days? Are you living life as normal, being cautious or still being very careful?
3) What’s a helpful tip you would like the future to know about living in / or after a pandemic?
One thing I have noticed is how everyone is forgetting social distancing. In Gran Canaria although you do not need to wear masks all the time, you need them in shops, taxi’s etc. Here it was like a stampede when we got off the plane everyone was crowding and no thought of social distancing
4) What tips do you have for others when out and about?
Be respectful of others, be aware of social distancing
5) What is your favourite post of the past 7 days (it could be yours or someone else’s)?
I have been away and totally switched off apart from a few Instagram posts so can not answer this at the moment
6) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
WhatsApp so I could keep in contact with C daily, and my slippers as soon as I got home
7) What has made you smile this week?
Too many things to mention but being away and switching off from work totally was lovely
8) Anything else you would like to mention?
Stop panic buying especially as I need to stock up on my food again
Thank you to