There is nothing nicer than welcoming a new baby into the family. No matter what is going on in the world, the arrival of a new baby makes everything else disappear.
Last year, we were lucky to welcome our 4th grandchild. The arrival of our granddaughter, put all the other things to one side. The only down side was not being able to visit her. So far we have met her once.
During this time, I was contacted by The Baby Hamper Company, to see if I would like to review one of their hampers. As a Nanny who loves to spoil my grandchildren, this was a perfect review for me.
Who are The Baby Hamper Co
In June 2011, after the arrival of a new baby in the family Chloe and Christine, tried to find the perfect gift. After hours of searching the internet, they were still unable to find what they were looking for. Through this they realised that there was an area of the market that was not catered for.
Twelve months later The Baby Hamper Co launched, with the perfect gift for any newborn. Each box is hand packed and packaged lovingly. Seven years on they are going from strength to strength.
Baby Girls Medium Hamper – £25
The medium Baby Girl’s Hamper contains a perfect selection of pretty gift’s for your new little girl!
This box contains –
- Taf Toys Moon Rattle – this cute moon rattle toy is the perfect size for little hands to hold. It features bright colours and contrasting textures to help with baby’s visual development and makes a great teething toy whilst on the go.
- White Bunny print sleep suit – an essential everyday all-in-one for night or day use. Made from 100% cotton and features a unique hand printed bunny in glasses design to make it extra special.
- Pink Bodysuit – a super soft cotton bodysuit that can be worn by itself in summer or as underwear during the winter. Features a pretty hand printed ‘hello world’ logo to the front.
- White muslin cloth – a pure white cotton muslin cloth, to keep baby dry and clean at feed time. You can never have too many muslin’s!
Really Useful Medium Hamper – £25.00
The really useful hamper is great for a girl or a boy.
The medium box contains
- Aden and Anais Musy, muslin square in ‘Winnie the Pooh’ print – perfect for cleaning up feeding spills and looks beautiful too. An essential baby item but with a designer twist.
- Wooden rainbow rattle – a perfect out and about rattle toy and teether combined.
- Baby Bunting Star print bodysuit – Age 0-3 months, pure cotton and great in summer by itself or under an outfit as a base layer for the winter.
- Baby Bunting Star print hat – Age 0-6 months, 100% cotton, keeps little heads warm.
Pure White Medium Hamper – £25.00
The pure white hamper is ideal for a girl or a boy.
The medium hamper consists of
- Rabbit print sleepsuit – made from 100% cotton (to help regulate baby’s temperature) this funky printed all in one can be worn as an outfit during the day or as nightwear. Age 0-3 month
- White Knotted hat – included to match the sleep suit, and a great newborn essential. Age 0-6 months.
- White Muslin x2 – a cotton muslin cloth which really is an everyday essential. Used primarily as a burp cloth, invaluable for newborns.
- Corrine Taylor bath salts – an indulgent single sachet of aromatherapy bath salts. Scented with soothing blend of essential oils – this one will be a real hit!
Baby Boys Medium Hamper – £25.00
The baby boy’s hamper contains an exciting collection of beautiful and practical gifts, just right for the new little one in your life.
This box contains –
- Knitted Dinosaur – a soft, knitted dinosaur toy in multi-stripes, that not only will provide hours of entertainment for your little one but looks great when your box is opened!
- Sleepsuit in white – one of our own range of 100% cotton all-in-ones. Can be worn at night or in the day, and comes with a hand-printed ‘Hello!’ slogan to the front. Age 0-3 months.
- Bodysuit in grey – Our own unique printed boys bodysuit, featuring a cool ‘Hello!’ print. Bodysuits can be used as a base layer or an outfit in itself during the summer. 100% cotton and aged 0-3 months.
Thanks to my two eldest, in the past 4 years I now have 4 grandchildren. As grandparents we did help out with the more practical side. But we also wanted to send a special gift once the baby was born. These hampers are great and packed with everything a newborn baby could want. I was gifted the baby girl hamper. The packaging alone makes the gift that extra bit special and the contents were gorgeous. I will definitely be buying from them next time a new baby comes into the family or for friends of the family welcoming a newborn.