We all have items stored in our home, garage or even garden shed that we no longer use. Although they are no longer used. If like me you can not dispose of them, I have a great storage solution with Shurgard.
Who are Shurgard
Shurgard Self Storage, provide stress-free self storage, for household and business items. Offering flexible contracts and great customer service.
Shurgard are the largest self-storage operator in Europe with more than 200 locations. Offering a variety of unit sizes that can suit any budget.
Who uses storage units?
You can use self-storage units for your own personal reasons
- moving home
- storage while renovating your home
- if you are travelling abroad
You can use self-storage units for business reasons
- somewhere to store your archives and files
- provide a safe and accessible place to keep your tools and equipment
- to store stock
- store furniture whilst moving office or having a refurbishment
How Do I rent the correct size unit?
If you are unsure of what size unit you need to rent, they have made this easy. They have a size help calculator where you can select all, or as many as you feel you need and get a price for how much this would cost.
- 10 sq ft – *£8.31 per week
- 15 sq ft – *£10.62 per week
- 20 sq ft – *£14.08 per week
- 30 sq ft – *£17.54 per week
* prices shown include an online discount
- Pay only £1 or 50% for your first month’s rent.
- Valid for new customers only, not available on transfers.
- Limit one offer per household.
- Valid on selected units only.
- No minimum stay required, except for at Shurgard Neasden, South Croydon, Greenford, City Airport and Epsom where the offer of £1 and 50% first month is subjected to a minimum rental period of 2 months on selected units.
Price and promotions are guaranteed for 30 days from reservation (including the reservation date).
All offers exclude the cost of a lock, insurance and administration fee.
Term and conditions of your contract still apply.
How Do I Store Items?
Shurgard offer everything you need to make storing your items easy. From boxes of various sizes, they even tell you what they are best used for. Which means you only use the boxes you need.
You can also get tape and a tape gun to secure your boxes securely, along with blankets to help keep those valuable items safe and dust sheets.
Are my items safe in my unit?
All units are safe and you get your own unique lock and key, meaning that only you have access to your unit. There is always members of staff on site. There is 24 hour camera monitoring, and an access key area where you put in a pin. Only those with units in the same area have the pin.
Where are they based?
As well as Shurgard Self Storage Greenford, they also have 30 other branches throughout London and Thames Valley. All of which are easily accessible by public transport. You can find a full list of where their branches are on their website.
They are open every day (365 days) between the hours of 6am – 11pm. Making it easier for anyone to visit when they wish.
Have you used storage units before?