So here we are in week 31, how can we still be going through this. As I have done for the past 30 weeks here is my weekly post on life living in a lockdown.
It has been a very up and down week for us, how has your week been?
1) How are you feeling/coping?
Part of me is relieved we are going into another lockdown, the other part of me feels they are not going about it correctly. I am also finding various things difficult due to lockdown.
Trying to get C’s schooling sorted, we had notification 3 weeks ago that our local authority were backing down from the appeal, we are still no further forward.
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days?
Yesterday, we took a day out to see my granddaughter before lockdown, so I could get my Nanny cuddles. Also the last chance to see her on her own before her baby sister is born next Monday.
Also C is turning 17 on Saturday so been sorting her birthday out.
I have also been busy working on my Christmas guides, and have 3 published
My other guides will be live this week.
3) What do you think the coming weeks and months might hold for you (or the world)?
Hopefully that rates will go down, but like many others feel that this will not happen with this lockdown
4) If you could remind yourself something about this time in years to come what would it be?
How we never realised what 2020 would be like, and how different people are with some complying to the rules, others having to work through it all and many getting no recognition for it, and how others just selfishly flaunted the rules.
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? Especially if from a small business.
Birthday bits for C and bits for my new granddaughter
6) What is a unique (or not) technique you have used to get you through this time?
Just trying to stay calm and take one day at a time
7) What is something your readers might not know about you?
I am a Nanny to three under 3’s and another on the way
8) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
Family and friends
Thank you to
Who have been busy hosting this linky.