Here we are in week 84 of Life After Lockdown. From the beginning of lockdown I have been taking part in a linky where we answer questions of how the past week has been. Originally in lockdown, and now after lockdown.
How has your week been? Read on to see how my week has been.
For those wanting to take part the questions are
1) How are you feeling/coping?
It has been busy here, C turned 18 on Sunday and I am still trying to work out how I blinked and my newborn is now an adult.
It is also my youngest granddaughters 1st birthday today, and they are coming over for some fun today. Plus C is starting her course today, just half day on a Tuesday which makes it a lot easier for her.
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days? Are you living life as normal, being cautious or still being very careful?
We had a lovely meal out on Sunday to celebrate C’s 18th and she tried her first legal drink (she has never liked alcohol) and still didn’t until I put some lemonade in her wine.
We are going away for a week on Saturday, so have been busy getting ready for a week away in the sun.
3) What’s a helpful tip you would like the future to know about living in / or after a pandemic?
Life can change so quickly, and we went from living with no restrictions to becoming aware of those around us and our surroundings. Use hand sanitiser, wear masks be aware of your own health as well.
4) What tips do you have for others when out and about?
Always carry a mask and hand sanitiser, use the hand sanitiser more than you would usually think too. Also give others space and just be respectful. Numbers are going up and it is not over
5) What is your favourite post of the past 7 days (it could be yours or someone else’s)?
It has to be all the cake recipes being shared on Facebook, and the Christmas Gift Guides I get lost in
6) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
My family and friends
7) What has made you smile this week?
Seeing C so happy
8) Anything else you would like to mention?
Stop panic buying, yes shelves will be empty if you keep panic buying. But carry on as normal and the shelves won’t be empty.
Thank you to