One thing every woman is concerned about is their hair. Whether it be the style, needs washing, changing colour or covering grey. But for some women there is another issue of hair loss.
Hair loss is something that only men go through – right? The answer to this is no. Sadly it is something that women also suffer with. It is something that is not talked about, so if you are a woman who suffers with hair loss where do you go for help and support. How can you fight the hair loss or hide it.
We all know that no matter where we are, or what we are doing if our hair is not right it compacts on everything else. Which is why I am talking about hair loss in women.
Stages of hair loss
- Beginning – hair loss begins on top of the head with minimal loss
- Mid/Progressive – hair loss becomes more noticeable
- Advanced – hair loss is noticeable
How can we hide hair loss
Obviously there are the usual hats and scarves to hide, but these are not always convenient to wear. If the thought of wearing a wig does not appeal, you can get hair toppers.
What is a hair topper?
A hair topper not only disguises hair loss but can add a thickness to your hair, adding volume to your own thinning hair. At Lilyhair they offer 3 designs
- Swiss Lace – using 100% Swiss Lace which is soft, thin and fragile, blending in with your own skin tone making an undetectable hairline.
- Mono Top – using transparent mesh fabric that can easily blend with the colour of your scalp, and being both breathable and comfortable.
- Silk Base – the base is made from a piece of silk fabric and a piece of lace fabric, one on top and one on the bottom. The revolution of hair toppers and wigs giving a flawless hidden appearance.
You may be reading this thinking I do not need this product, or my hair is fine. But who knows what the future holds. Or if you notice a friends hair thinning, or they do open up about it. Would you know how to support them.
The Lilyhair website has loads of information on hair loss and solutions, plus help on which is the right product for you and much more.