Here we are Tuesday has come around again. Considering we are in lockdown the weeks are going very quickly. As you will know I have been taking part in this lockdown since the start in March. Can you believe we are in week 35. So how has your week been.
1) How are you feeling/coping?
Fed up I have still not seen my new granddaughter and missing her sisters 3rd birthday. Still feeling that even though we are going into tiers tomorrow, we still have a long way to go.
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days?
Worrying about one of my boys and helping him out again. Managed to get C back into her bedroom but still waiting on furniture to be delivered so everything is just piled up in there
Still having random phone calls from various professionals for C’s EHCP it is never ending. All we want is some form of education for her.
3) What do you think the coming weeks and months might hold for you (or the world)?
I have no idea, I would like to think the new vaccine will help us get back to normality of some sort.
4) If you could remind yourself something about this time in years to come what would it be?
Never take anything for granted again, such as seeing family or friends or popping out for a meal, drink etc.
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? Especially if from a small business.
Nothing I can think of
6) What is a unique (or not) technique you have used to get you through this time?
Technology, it has been my life saver
7) What is something your readers might not know about you?
I have never broken a bone
8) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
Facetime and whatsapp
Thank you to
Who have been busy hosting this Linky.
How has your week been?