As you will all know by now Tuesday is Life In A Lockdown Linky day. I have been taking part every week since week 1. I do not hnk any of us thought we would still be writing this and still being in Lockdown this far on.
So how has the past week been for us
1) How are you feeling/coping?
I am totally fed up, last Monday my new granddaughter was born, I am desperate to going and meet her and also see my other granddaughter who is proving to be an amazing big sister. I have had lots of facetime and photos but that just is not the same.
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days?
Apart from having facetimes I have been busy dealing with C’s fight for education. I have also been working hard adding more items to my gift guides.
It was also one of our friends birthdays last week, so Saturday we all glammed up and had a party. Ok this was done remotely via zoom but it was the best option and also gave us all a reason to put on some party clothes and make up
3) What do you think the coming weeks and months might hold for you (or the world)?
There has been a lot of press about the new vaccine. I am still on the fence on this especially for C as this could cause her illness to get worse.
4) If you could remind yourself something about this time in years to come what would it be?
How much I never appreciated the freedom we had until it was taken away from us in Lockdown
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? Especially if from a small business.
Nothing really apart from a gorgesous big sister and little sister matching t shirt and vest which I just could not resist.
6) What is a unique (or not) technique you have used to get you through this time?
facetime, it has been my life saver
7) What is something your readers might not know about you?
I passed my driving test while I was still 17 on my second attempt.
8) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
Thank you to
Who have been busy hosting this Linky.
How has your week been?