Another week in lockdown can you believe we are week 36 of the life in a lockdown linky. It is mad that we have been going through this for so long. I remember us all moaning when the first lockdown started about being in lockdown for 3 weeks.
I really have no idea where the past week has gone.
1) How are you feeling/coping?
I am fed up as can not see my grandchildren, I understand why but surely something is not working if we are still facing restrictions. I am also not well (not the dreaded virus) an ongoing problem which has got worse and I have to live with until end of January when I have my hospital appointment.
Also struggling with C, as still waiting on the EHCP and Consultant appointments.
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days?
I have been dealing with various problems and issues my parents have, which is ongoing and I am telling them the same things over and over. Plus I have been sleeping or resting a lot.
Also found out I had a problem on my site last week where it autoscrolls, and have hopefully now fixed this.
Plus working on my Christmas Guides and trying to prepare for Christmas. Although it does not feel at all like Christmas is a couple of weeks away
3) What do you think the coming weeks and months might hold for you (or the world)?
I have no idea just going along with what we can and can not do at the moment and hope it starts to relax soon
4) If you could remind yourself something about this time in years to come what would it be?
Enjoy and cherish your freedom
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? Especially if from a small business.
I have been good and not bought anything
6) What is a unique (or not) technique you have used to get you through this time?
7) What is something your readers might not know about you?
There must be lots but can not think at the moment
8) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
My bed I have spent so much time in it due to not being well
Thank you to
Who have been busy hosting this Linky.
How has your week been?