Here we are in week 79 of Life After Lockdown. From the beginning of lockdown I have been taking part in a linky where we answer questions of how the past week has been. Originally in lockdown, and now after lockdown. How has your week been? Read on to see how my week has been.
For those wanting to take part the questions are
1) How are you feeling/coping?
I am struggling at the moment, my treatment is not really working and I am in constant pain. It is affecting me in all ways at the moment, even yesterday I was in so much pain I could not concentrate on my work. Plus my poor husband gets my grumpiness all the time.
Also, stressing out that we still have no news on whether C is on her course or not.
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days? Are you living life as normal, being cautious or still being very careful?
We went to a friends 50th birthday party on Saturday, it was our first proper night out seeing our oldest friends. It was lovely to see everyone, but as I was designated driver I was on the soft drinks watching them all getting merrier.
3) What’s a helpful tip you would like the future to know about living in / or after a pandemic?
Be respectful to others, and always carry a mask and hand sanitiser with you
4) What tips do you have for others when out and about?
I have just driven past three local petrol stations, please be kind to others stop going in and topping your cars up. We have not filled ours up since this started, but will need to put some in soon. It is ridiculous they are getting petrol delivered as usual but everyone panicking means they are being unfair to others who do need it. To put it into reality a friend of mine has a 3 year old son, he is has leukaemia and having treatment. They need to use their car daily for his treatment, plus take him in if his temperature spikes. She was driving on fumes last week trying to find petrol.
5) What is your favourite post of the past 7 days (it could be yours or someone else’s)?
I have been struggling with working and have read some great posts this past week, all of which I can remember but not which blog
6) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
My daughter and that I must be doing something right
7) What has made you smile this week?
A video from my granddaughter, that girl is just so funny
8) Anything else you would like to mention?
Nothing at the moment
Thank you to