Here we are at Tuesday again and time for my weekly linky post Life After Lockdown, where each week I answer a set of question and share how the past week has been. We are now in week 72 since life changed for us all. So here is my week has been.
For those wanting to take part the questions are
1) How are you feeling/coping?
Not very well at the moment, as you know I have been suffering with my health lately. I had an internal scan on Friday and it was agony, if I had not been awake I would have thought they had taken biopsies from me the pain during and after was horrible. I rang this morning and the results are clear which is great, but does not help with the pain and discomfort I am having.
Also, I am still trying to sort out C’s education for September which is next week and getting so stressed over it all.
2) What have you been up to over the past 7 days? Are you living life as normal, being cautious or still being very careful?
Nothing much, apart from yesterday when my husband met up with his mates and as I was driver I had a lovely afternoon with my friend and then a meal out in the evening before picking our husbands up.
3) What’s a helpful tip you would like the future to know about living in / or after a pandemic?
Be respectful to others, and always carry a mask and hand sanitiser with you
4) What tips do you have for others when out and about?
Be aware of your surroundings and those around you, carry a mask even if you do not wear one all the time, and make hand sanitiser your new best friend.
5) What is your favourite post of the past 7 days (it could be yours or someone else’s)?
This is bad but I am so caught up with myself and C at the moment I can not think of anything
6) What have you been grateful for over the past 7 days?
Pain medication and my friends homemade lemon meringue pie
7) What has made you smile this week?
A video I saw yesterday of my youngest granddaughter standing
8) Anything else you would like to mention?
Nothing at the moment
Thank you to