As you will know by now I love displaying photos of my family around my home. Even more so now that I have grandchildren as well. The only problem that I have is space or frames to display them in, which is why when I was asked if I would like to review the Aura Carver Digital Frame, I had to say yes.
The Aura Carver Frame
The Aura Carver has a sleek design, with minimalist architecture with its clean lines and geometric shapes. You can display landscape phones full screen or paired into a split screen showing two pictures side by side. The features of the Aura Carver are
- 10.1″ Full HD 1920×1200 screen with best in class image quality
- Intelligent Photo Pairing: intuitively pairs two related portrait photos side-by-side
- Unlimited photo storage
- Effortless photo uploading from anywhere with the Aura app, website, or email
- Adjustable slide show speed so photos change as fast or slow as you want
- Show photos in chronological or randomly shuffled order
In my house, I am not the technical one, I usually leave this to my husband. I wanted to see how easy the set up was someone who is not very technical savvy.
On opening the box it is pretty obvious with what you need to do and I plugged in the frame. Next step is to download the Aura app and follow the instructions to connect your app to the frame. The hardest part was choosing which photos to add.
To start with I just added a few which were on my phone.
You can choose how long each image is on the screen for before it changes to the next.
I love this frame, it is easy to set up and easy to add or remove pictures. I would definitely recommend one of these to anyone looking at displaying more pictures, or as a gift.
I am now off to add more pictures to the frame.