I was tagged by Jen over at Business For Mums to answer 73 questions about me based on the Vogue 73 questions video interview series. There are some interesting questions here, have a read!
1. What is your usual Starbuck’s order?
A Vanilla Latte
2. What does your workstation look like right now?
I work from my lounge, bedroom, dining room and studio so just me my laptop and planner
3. All time favourite food?
It has to be fresh bread or chocolate
4. Favourite author?
This is a tough one as am into autobiographies as the moment
5. What do you think of open relationships?
I could not cope with an open relationship, I can see it works for some people though
6. Favourite video game?
I do not play video games and can not remember the last one I played
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
My soaps I loved them
8. Favourite film?
9. Favourite book?
It is a book with a poem my daughter wote and had published
10. Twitter or Instagram?
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Be yourself and not someone somebody else wants you to be
13. What project are you working on right now?
My Daughters bedroom
14. Favourite colour?
15. Did you get good grades at school?
I did apart from the lessons I did not care about
16. Dream job?
Supporting children with a chronic illness
17. Played any sports?
Badmington but not for a few years now
18. Do you have a degree?
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post to do?
I am loving my Meet The Blogger series
21. What do you like to collect?
I love crystal figures and also scented candles
22. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Loyal, Caring and Happy
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
I have no idea lol
24. Who was the last person you dmed?
My Daugher with some pictures of our outing yesterday
25. What’s on the top of your wish list right now?
26. Hogwarts House?
Confession time – I have not read or watched any Harry Potter
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
My Daughter has been ill for over 4 years and lost contact with all her friends, yesterday she met a friend from Scotland who she met on a drawing app years before she was ill, and has been the only person to keep in daily contact. It melted my heart
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
Seeing my Daughter still smiling from yesterday
31. What’s the best thing ever?
32. Favourite season?
33. Favourite holiday?
Easter as my birthday is around that time
34. Which fictional character do you relate to most?
Can I come back to this ome
35. Do you like surprises?
36. What’s the biggest surprise you ever got?
I have a very generous husband who likes giving me surprises so there have been a few
37. What’s a surprise that’s made you cry?
My eternity ring
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given anyone?
My parents when I fell pregnant with my Daughter as I suffered a lot of misarriages and it was a total surprise they cried
39. Do you like muffins?
I love them
40. Do you cook often?
Yes, but prefer baking
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
Can I only choose 1 – if so cheesecake
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favourite food?
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
46. It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
I have done this and usually chocolate
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
How to live in the real world
48. Best animated film?
49. What had a guy done or said to impress you?
My hubby is always impressing me with various things but probably his sponge like brain he knows answers to the most obscure questions in quizzes
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Sit in silence
52. What’s the funniest pickup line a guy can use on a girl?
How do you like your eggs in the morning – corny but the only one I can think of
53. Best comic book character?
I have no idea
54. What are the three things that are always in your handbag?
Phone, purse, keys
55. Favourite drink?
56. If you could play an historical character who would it be?
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favourite sushi roll?
Never eaten sushi
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
I have all kinds of lipstick my favourite at the moment is a Channel
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
I wear a BB cream or tinted moisturiser as do not like anything too heavy
61. Blow dry it air dry?
Blow dry and straighten
62. Who is your fashion icon?
63. Favourite Disney character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
Not seen it for years The Birdcage
66. Movie that made you cry?
I can cry at anything so any that have sad or happy moments in them
67. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
The song Come What May from Moulin Rouge is one of my favourites would love to duet with Ewan McGregor
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
More More More
69. What’s your favourite animal?
70. Favourite illustrator?
There are a few
71. Person you want to have coffee with?
72. What’s a country you wish to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
Watch my soaps
I now tag the following fab bloggers to answer these questions: