Regular readers will know that I am part of the Asmodee UK Bloggers Board Game Club, where each month I am sent a new game to play and review.
This month I was sent two games to review.
TICKET TO RIDE
Ticket to Ride Europe is a cross continent train adventure where players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout Europe.
From the craggy hillsides of Edinburgh to the sunlit docks of Constantinople from the dusty alleys of Pamplona to a windswept station in Berlin. Ticket to Ride takes players on an exciting train adventure throughthe great cities of turn of the century Europe.
How To Play
- Each player is dealt four destination tickets, one of these is a long ticket, and you must keep at least two.
- Each player is also given three train stations, which allows a player to sacrifice points, so that they can use a route already claimed by another player.
- This allows each player an additional option during their turn.
- A player may choose to discard a matching set of train car cards and play a station on top of an open city
- A players first station, the player must discard a single card, for the second station they must discard a set of two mathcing cards, and for the final station they must discard a set of three matching cards.
- Any unplayed station is worth fourt points at the end of the game
Ticket To Ride is suitable for 2 to 5 players aged 8+ and can be purchased here
I was a little unsure about this game at the start, as I am really not into trains, but once we started to play I started to enjoy it and we have played the game a few times now.
Other games I have reviewed are
Thank you for visiting x