We all have that someone to buy for who has everything, or you just buy the same present for them all the time, I know I do, and there is nothing wrong with that, but, I do often wish I could find something a little different that I know they would love but would not buy themselves.
I was recently contacted by bNifty, who specialise in out of the ordinary gifts, for everyone. From children upwards, that would be ideal for anyone who you want to buy something a little different, and asked if I would like to carry out a review. How could I refuse as they have some amazing gift ideas.
I spent hours looking through their site, making mental lists of great gifts for my friends and family, even my husband had a look through and was coming up with suggestions. Eventually I chose two items to review.
Polar Frames Rainbow – £13.99
These are a great gift idea for anyone who loves photos and especially those (like me) who can remember Polaroid photos.
You can customise your photos and display in the magnetic frames, and you also get a dry erase marker so you can personalise the frames and wipe clean when you change the picture. Having a photographer for a husband, we have quite a few photos, and we have loved using these as a different way to display. You get 6 different coloured magnetic frames.
7 Chakras Healing Bracelet – £11.99
Chakra bracelets have healing powers and have been worn in India for centuries. The bracelets work by balancing out the seven energies which are referred to as chakras. The chakra bracelet can help provide balance and correction where needed. Or you can wear the bracelet at any time as it will match any outfit.
The seven beads in the chakra bracelet are:-
- Root chakra (Camelian, red) – since it is at the base of the spine, it helps promote your sense of security, your instincts and survival impulses
- Sacral chakra (Banded Agate, orange)– located at the groin or pelvis, this area is responsible for sexual energy, emotions, and creativity as well as pride
- Solar plexus chakra (Citrine, yellow) – this chakra is right were your abdomen and thorax join together and is responsible for power, mental function, and digestion. It also influences your intellect, ambition, willpower and ego
- Heart chakra (Aventurine, green) – associated with the entire chest and lungs, this chakra governs your emotions of love and compassion as well as emotional balance
- Throat chakra (Amazonite, blue) – responsible for self-expression, communication, integrity, and growth
- Third eye chakra (Aguamrine, indigo) – The third eye chakra is the sixth chakra. Located on the forehead, between the eyebrows, it is the center of intuition and foresight. The function of the third eye chakra is driven by the principle of openness and imagination
- Crown chakra (Amethyst, purple) – responsible for spiritual awareness, cosmic consciousness and enlightenment
Since wearing the bracelet, I do have to admit to feeling a lot happier and better in myself, but I also love wearing the bracelet as it is just so pretty.
Good luck x
2,787 total views, 90 views today
Thank you for visiting x