For those of you who love to look after their skin with the minimalist of ease, will love the Angela Langford Rest & Regenerate balm, used at night on fresh clean skin, the balm is a repairing and nourishing night balm of avocado, macadamia and pumpkin.
As I now have to admit I have mature skin, and need to look after it a little better than in my younger years, I am always keen to try products that are easy to use and skin friendly, as some products do tend to disagree with my skin and cause a reaction.
The Angela Langford Rest & regenerate balm, is the brainchild of Angela Langford, as finding natural and organic products for those with sensitive skin.
The key ingredients of this balm are
- Avocado – which puts the radiance back into tired, dull skin
- Jojoba Argan – which is rich in regenerating
- Omega 6 – which makes your skin soft and supple
- Rosehip – which improves skin elasticity and helps prevent further ageing
- Evening Primrose – which penetrates into the skin preventing it rom drying out
- Macadamia – which contains high levels of palmitic acid which is vital for reducing your skins ageing profess
- Shea Butter – which helps to heal
- Pumpkin – which is high in zinc which gives the balm a lifting effect
- Mullein – which contains skin strengthening elastin
- Electric Daisies – which are a botanical super ingredient which restructures and firms your skin
- Vitamin E – which increases health new skin cell production
I have been using this product for over a month now, and have fallen in love with it, just before I get into bed I use a small amount and massage into my face and under my chin, and then keep massaging until I feel it has been absorbed fully. When I wake in the morning my face feels more radiant and firmer and I am not left with that greasy feel I have found with other products I have tried. I have even had compliments on how well I am looking since I started using the balm.
I do not use it every night, as I do like my face to be free from products of any kind, but that is my own preference, this can be used daily and as it is made with natural and organic products it is safe to use.
For me the Rest & Regenerate Balm is a must have, I honestly can not praise this product highly enough and have already got a few of my friends into using it as well. If you want to try some for yourself you can purchase directly from the Angela Langford website for the price of £39.99, which to me is worth every penny and I will be purchasing more very soon.
Have you ever tried the Angela Langford range? which is your favourite product?
727 total views, 3 views today
Thank you for visiting x