Advent Calendars 2017 For All The Family

We are all starting to think more and more about christmas, and the shops are full of gifts, but christmas just would not be christmas without an advent calendar.  There are so many on the market these days.  So I have a guide with advent calendars for all the family.

If you do not want a chocolate calendar this year, then have a look at just a few of the varieties that are available to buy now.

Childrens-Advent-Calendars-2017

Advent-Calendars-For-Him

Advent Calendars For Him

1. Christmas Spirit Calendar – RRP – £40
  2. Worlds First Cheese Advent Calendar – RRP – £8
  3. Bath & Body Collection For Men Calendar – RRP – £14.50
  4. Technic Mans Stuff Calendar – RR_ – £15.56

This is just a very small selection of the advent calendars available this year, there are wine calendars, beer calendars, gin and tonic, prosecco and even calendars for dogs.

What calendar have you got your eye on this year?

2,529 total views, 4 views today

1. October 26, 2017 / 7:10 pm

I really want the cheese one myself, I’m going to have to try and get over to ASDA to get it once it comes out.

October 26, 2017 / 7:33 pm

We have a friend who would love this x

2. October 26, 2017 / 7:39 pm

Was looking at the kids’ ones the other day for a post (and for a nosey about which one I should get my little lad). Think we will go with a Hot Wheels one!

I’ve treated my husband to a beer one. So I think it’s only fair that I get one too!! Got my eyes on a bubbly one 😉

October 27, 2017 / 10:01 am

You are much more organised than I am 🙂 Really not sure which ones to go for yet x

3. October 26, 2017 / 8:57 pm

So many lovely advent calendars. I need to start getting some for our family, so thank you for the ideas!

October 27, 2017 / 9:59 am

There are just so many different calendars out there it is so much harder to decide which one to have x

4. October 27, 2017 / 9:06 am

I still don’t know what I want yet, as I have so many beauty bits that I think steer clear of that. I got the star wars lego one for my boyfriend and I am going to get a cheese one for my dad x

October 27, 2017 / 9:58 am

I still have no idea about which calendars to buy either, I see one and think that one and then see another x

5. October 28, 2017 / 12:51 am

Loving these advent calander. I’m actually making my own this year so it’s more personal and can fill it with treats x

October 28, 2017 / 8:06 am

What a great idea, much nicer but can not believe how many different types of advent calendars there are at the moment x

6. October 30, 2017 / 12:30 am

I really want to get a beuty one this year! The cheese calendar also sounds great. They will make awesome gifts too.

October 31, 2017 / 11:36 am

There are so many calendars this year, it really is difficult to choose x

7. October 30, 2017 / 1:46 pm

These look so fun! I’m 32 and still get an advent calendar each year for the fun! I actually used to have one, as a child, that my Aunt made me out of Christmas fabric that had 25 pockets so my Mum would buy pick ‘n’ mix wrapped sweets for each day and 25 would usually be a pound coin!

October 31, 2017 / 11:33 am

What a great idea, personalised ones are so much nicer x

8. October 30, 2017 / 7:04 pm

As soon as I knew about the cheese advent calendar I knew I had to have it! I’ve seen a really cool tsum tsum one which I want 🙂

October 31, 2017 / 11:32 am

I think the cheese advent calendar is going to be a huge hit this year as it seems very popular x