Today is day 10 of blogtober17, and today the topic is jokes. Now I am one of those people who just can not tell jokes, I either ruin it totally or I start laughing half way through and by the end I have tears streaming down my face and everyone else sits there looking at me as if I had gone mad. I also can hardly remember jokes or their punchline. So todays challenge, has literally been a challenge.
I am going to start with some interesting fun facts about laughing, we all know it makes us feel better, but here are some facts that you may know or may not know about laughing.
- You can burn 40 calories by laughing for 15 minutes, (that is exercise I am happy with)
- Laughing is good for your mental wellbeing and reducing stress.
- You are more likely to laugh around others, than on your own – yes this is true as it is more of a social thing, but I have been found to find something funny and have been caught out whilst driving on my own to be laughing at something while sat in traffic.
- Your brain can detect fake laughter – and it is true we can detect it, but will admit some people are better at fake laughter than others.
- Laughter is contagious – this is very true, I have had many occasions where I have been so mad with someone but they start laughing and no matter how hard I have tried not to, I have ended up laughing.
- Laughter is attractive, well we would rather look and be around someone who is laughing than someone who is miserable.
- Relationships last longer when you laugh – I totally agree with this, we all want to be around someone who is happy and laughing, and can make us laugh, than someone who is miserable and I never laugh with.
So, as it is about jokes I am going to now hopefully make you burn a few calories and more attractive by the end of this post.
Can a kangaroo jump higher than a house?
Of course a house can’t jump at all.
How can you tell if a vampire has a horrible cold?
By his deep loud coffin!
What do skeletons say before eating?
What goes Ha-ha-ha-ha!, thud!!! and keeps laughing?
A monster laughing it’s head off!
I hope I put a smile on your face, after all the worry of thinking how to write todays challenge, I have really enjoyed it. I am now off to read all the other posts in this challenge.
320 total views, 6 views today
Thank you for visiting x