Today is day 7 of blogtober17 and the topic is Goals for the letter G. This one has had me thinking quite hard, now if I was a football supporter I could probably sit and go on and on about a fantastic goal my team made, but I have no interest in football. So am going to write my personal goals both personal and blogging related.
- To support C and slowly get her back into school, we are already working on this but to help her pace herself and not push too hard and cause a major crash.
- I need to work harder on my social media, Pinterest in particular as this is one platform I am really not working on properly.
- Take more photos, I carry around my phone wherever I go, it has a camera, so when I am out why do I leave my husband to take pictures.
- Make a story on Facebook and/or Instagram, no idea what these are but have seen the prompts for them and really need to have a look and see what happens.
- To get healthier, before we went on holiday back in April, we went on a low carb diet and exercised, which went totally out of the window when we returned home. We have just started back on low carb and exercising, and really want to keep going.
- Get more creative in the kitchen, I used to bake all the time and try new recipes, but these days I do not seem to find the time to spend time in the kitchen, and this is something I want to start doing more of.
- Spoil my Grandchildren, with one being born early December and second in February, I can not wait to cuddle babies and spoil them rotten
- Lastly to travel more, this is something we want to do and often spend an evening looking at places we would like to visit and now have a huge bucket list of places we would love to travel too.
What goals do you have?
913 total views, 2 views today
Thank you for visiting x