As parents, we are used to the stressful times that parenting brings us, hence my name ‘StressedMum’, my 3 have caused me many moments over the years where I have felt like pulling my hair out or I am losing my hair, and believe me, even though two of them are now adults they cause me just as much if not more stress than when they were younger. But for some people losing their hair is not a joke and can cause confidence issues.
We have all seen men with the classic comb over and wearing hair pieces in a bid to try to remain youthful, but these days there are places you can visit to have hair transplants, I will talk about this later, but firstly am going to show some fun facts about hair.
- A single hair strand has a thickness of .02 – .04 mm.
- Everybody sheds between 40-150 strands of hair per day.
- Crash dieting can cause temporary hair loss.
- 40% of women have female pattern hair loss by the time they go through menopause.
- 50% of men have male pattern hair loss by the age of 50.
- Thyroid imbalance causes hair loss.
- Iron deficiency causes hair loss.
- For you to notice that you are balding, you would have to lose 50% of your hair.
- Humans have the same amount of hair follicles per square inch as a chimpanzee.
- If you add up how much each hair on your head grows over a year, you get 10 miles worth of hair
One place you can visit about hair loss and hair transplant is the Harley Street Hair Clinic, on their website you can find out more about hair loss, talking about your decision to have a hair transplant, about themselves and also stories from previous patients.
Nothing is hidden on their site you can find out the FUE hair transplant cost where you can find out in advance the cost of treatment and the various treatments that they offer.
338 total views, 4 views today
Thank you for visiting x