It is now just over a week until I jet of on holiday for my birthday, at the start of this week I was going to cancel going, but holiday is back on and although I have been counting it down, it has just hit me how near it is.
I am sitting here thinking about what I need to do, think it is going to be a busy week,
- Ironing – As all our summer clothes have been in hiding for months, I decided to sort through and wash them all, so they are all nice and fresh to wear. Only problem is I now have an ironing pile the size of Mount Everest that I keep looking at and thinking I will do that later.
- Shopping – I still need to buy swimwear and not found anything I like yet, and some summer clothes, and new flip flops. I also need to get all the toiletries for the holiday. Luckily I am going shopping with my Mum on Monday for a bit of Mum and Daughter time, and if C feels up to it will take her with us as well.
- Hair – Luckily I have my hair booked in for the day before we go, to be coloured and cut so that is one thing I just need to remember to go to, will also get my eyes done while out.
- Get My Body Holiday Ready – according to my lovely husband, my skin is so pale I will dazzle everyone, and has suggested going for a spray tan. I have never been to a spray tan place before. Although he just needs to look at the sun and goes a lovely bronzed colour, he said he will come with me for support. Then there is all the other preparations us girls need to do.
- Nails – Luckily I have good nails so they just need polishing, with hopefully a new nail colour I will find on Monday.
- Suitcases – We have just realised one of our cases is broken, so need to get a new one.
- Travel Documents – Luckily everything is together, but I have to check 100 times, even before we walk out the door, and on the way to the airport.
- Travel Money – This is easy enough and can get at anytime, but still something on my list.
- Shopping for C, and the animals – As they are staying home with my Mum, I still need to make sure they are all stocked up, so need to do a normal shop.
- Write Down C’s Medication and times – Although we house share with my parents, and my Mum is great in caring for C, and C knows what medication to have. I have introduced some supplements as well. Plus she is on extra medication following earlier this week. So will make sure I go through everything fully with her.
Can you think of anything I may have missed, I think the hardest task I have is my ironing.
2,818 total views, 20 views today
Thank you for visiting x