I am very happy to introduce you to a new product from Skin Chemists London facial serum range. I am a huge fan of face serums, so was very happy to review their new Bee Venon Facial Serum.
This serum is packed full of nourishing, plumping, hydrating active ingredients, designed to stimulate, smooth and firm the skin. As my skin is ageing this is something I was keen to try and see if I got the results I hoped for. I have been using the serum for a few weeks now, and have to say even my husband as commented on the difference to my skins appearance, and for a man to notice, it must be doing something.
The main active ingredients in the serum are
- Bee Venon – which aims to increase blood circulation and the movement of nutrients between the levels of skin. In turn firming and plumping the skin to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
- Hyaluronic Acid – which aims to provide and maintain moisture in the targeted area helping to firm the skin
- A blend of Amino Acids – which aims to balance the skin, whilst improving the skin clarity and encouraging an even skin tone for a brighter complexion.
You should use the Bee Venon Facial Serum
- If you are concerned about fine lines and wrinkles
- if you have pigmentation
- if you want to look younger
- for increased radiance
- for skin tightening
- for firmer skin
Although my Daughter is only 13 for years she has had skin pigmentation on her neck, it is one of those things she is very self conscious over. I have tried this on her, but she is very hit and miss using it, but I have noticed a slight reduction, so if used daily I would probably say it will reduce it to a much less noticeable amount.
You can buy the serum from the Skin chemists website here the RRP is £135 but is currently on offer for £67.50. But I have been given a code to share with my readers to get the serum at a reduced rate of £19.99, which is valid until the end of March. Please use the code STRESSEDBLOG at the checkout.
I have used Skin Chemist products before, and have found that they do as they say, I can not recommend any higher.
*I was sent this product in return for a review, but all comments and opinions are my own.
24,978 total views, 8 views today
Thank you for visiting x